• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Cocaine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukebox

Power member.
I just snorted my first line of blow and honest to the lord it was super smooth.
How was your first experience w/ this drug?

Samus

Power member.
Fuck I snorted adderall that was a head rush don't think I could do that stuff seems too hardcore I'd feel like Tony Montana

Jukebox

Power member.
Samus said:
Fuck I snorted adderall that was a head rush don't think I could do that stuff seems too hardcore I'd feel like Tony Montana

Honestly before I did it, I was super nervous and shaky and stuff and I did gummies and then I snorted a line, and the only thing is your nose starts to run and then you taste the drip. My lips tasted bitter after it was gross. They still do. My heart rate went super fast and I got chest pain, so that was probably my first and last time, PLUS I paid $40 for .5g and 4 people shared it.. Other than that I just got really sad and quiet and weird I heard people talking that weren't talking, and my eyes wouldn't focus.. Otherwise the high was crap, and the come down is bad I have a massive headache right now. Tbh weed gives me a better feeling than cocaine.

edgy

Power member.
lol weed ovi will give u a better effect. coke is for like when you go clubbing and shit, not in a chill zone.

Professor

I've heard cocaine is a rich-man's adderall.

Devil

I only fuck with natural stuff i.e shrooms & weed

cas

Bitch you can snort my nut, you aint about snorting no fucking blow. probably snorted sugar and shit

Mango²

Power member.
First experience was nuts. My mate ordered some 98% pure cocaine from DW. Was so smooth I thought I was dropping it instead of doing a key.

Was roughly $200 a gram haha.

Piece

cannaisseur
The first time I did coke I smoked a pretty big bowl right after I did the line and the high was great (minus the drip). The drip is probably the thing that will make me not do it again.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Happy to hear it was smooth juke box. My first was also butter smooth. Although I was sick and it plugged my nose up even worse after. I've never done Coke by itself though. Always after smoking.

Mango²

Power member.
Jukebox said:
Well it was $40 it was expensive as shit. But idk, not worth it imo.
$40 for what? A gram? How much?

Jukebox

Power member.
coltie2 said:
Happy to hear it was smooth juke box. My first was also butter smooth. Although I was sick and it plugged my nose up even worse after. I've never done Coke by itself though. Always after smoking.

I smoked a little bit after, but did the cocaine after drinking a bit.

Mango² said:
$40 for what? A gram? How much?

Nah I paid $40 for .5
Idk I was with a dealer he said its expensive up here.

cas said:
Bitch you can snort my nut, you aint about snorting no fucking blow. probably snorted sugar and shit

You are a very negative person.
I snorted blow. But each to their own.

Mango²

Power member.
Fair enough $80 is roughly £55, wouldn't have been the best stuff. And most likely gave you shit coke but pure.

Jukebox

Power member.
Mango² said:
Fair enough $80 is roughly £55, wouldn't have been the best stuff. And most likely gave you shit coke but pure.

Well the guy kept saying it was caked and he wanted to microwave it, whatever that means. Lol.

Mango²

Power member.
Jukebox said:
Well the guy kept saying it was caked and he wanted to microwave it, whatever that means. Lol.
Oily I assume but I doubt it was even close to 60% pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.