• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CnC please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest to oldest!!

timeshiftg.png

gfxrank.png

sorw.png

Strange.png

Spritecopy.png

explosion.png

Persia.png

traveller.png

traveller.png

Awesome-4.png

sample100.png

sample25.png

sample50.png

sample75.png

DBZ.jpg

CnC please!

WhyFish

Your newer ones are definitely better, Your text in all of them is pretty decent, though I think you need work on it, some of the signatures look really LQ and look like they are stretched to fit the canvas. I don't like the first one at all to be honest.

My favorite is the Sprite signature, though IMO I think you should have started the smudge from his hand up rather than up and down and done something else to his lower body, but it's still nice. Overall they are nice though you still have lots to learn, KIU.

WhyFish

Your newer ones are definitely better, Your text in all of them is pretty decent, though I think you need work on it, some of the signatures look really LQ and look like they are stretched to fit the canvas. I don't like the first one at all to be honest.

My favorite is the Sprite signature, though IMO I think you should have started the smudge from his hand up rather than up and down and done something else to his lower body, but it's still nice. Overall they are nice though you still have lots to learn, KIU.

Status
Not open for further replies.