• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CnC Donkey KONGGGG ;D

Xypher

Pretty Simple Signature, but I think it came out pretty nice :D

2wdn2c2.png

Sinn

2wdn2c2.png

(Puts signature for reference.)

TIRED. I just finished my second tutorial but anyway.

Lighting, Okay, just work on it some more to emphasize the focal point, which is in this case the lighting was towards the hand, it would be better if used onto the face. Motion, check, but it is lacking flow, composition, no. Work on your composition to establish your flow, use different kinds of C4D's and filters, experiment more. Text, no. Try to put your text nearer the focal as it distracts the eye. Try to look for tutorials with splatter brushes or techniques if you are upto using it. But overall, I see you improving little by little, do continue. <3 Goodluck!

WhyFish

2wdn2c2.png

Alright, let's see, first of all, I don't like how you've used the splats, they seem a little rushed and mispositioned, the (what seems to be) motion blur on the right is random, it does not contribute to the flow of the signature, although it already seems as though there isn't one to start with, the hand on the right looks blurred, which is good for depth, but it also looks a little smudged which is a little weird, and good in a way if you want it in the sense that it's 'moving' but if that was the case smudging it to one side would have looked better, the focal point is on his hand, this suggests to me that you want me to look at his hand rather than his face, perhaps you should have made a new layer on soft light and brushed once with a 300 px soft brush around his body & face and not have worried so much about his hand
The text is ugly, the colour is badly chosen if I may say and it doesn't blend very well, also, try positioning your text in other places as well, all I see in your signatures are text slabbed in corners.

GL.

I like the font you used. it's look ok I don't think a splat bg was the best idea for this tho.

I like the font you used. it's look ok I don't think a splat bg was the best idea for this tho.