• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Cloud chaser Vape

Bert bant

I would like to purchase a cloud chaser.
I don't want a huge box mod. Something that can fit in my pocket easily. Any insight helps, thanks!

Bert bant

Seven said:
If you want a normal small vape, it most likely won't be for cloud chasing unless you have a decent budget.

And what would this budget be?

Bert bant

Seven said:
Depending on what you want really?
You want a mech mod or something?

I'd prefer a mech mod over a box mod. Would a krangertech subtank mini and a mech mod be any good? Also, what mech mod do you recommend?

Seven said:
Depending on what you want really?
You want a mech mod or something?

I'm just going to settle for a box mod, what do you recommend with a krangertech subtank mini?

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Bert bant said:
I'd prefer a mech mod over a box mod. Would a krangertech subtank mini and a mech mod be any good? Also, what mech mod do you recommend?

I'm just going to settle for a box mod, what do you recommend with a krangertech subtank mini?

Out of most of the sub-ohm tanks I've bought, the "Arctic" by Horizon Tech is the best. They give you in the middle range for the amount of mL you can drip in there, it's in the middle for price, and they are the first (I believe) to offer pre-built 0.2 ohm coils in their atomizers.

So I would go with the Arctic tank by Horizon Tech with like a simple Nemesis, Pegasus, Sentinel M16, or a Buster mod. Those are mostly fairly (small) non-box unregulated mechanical mods.

Yeti

Trap said:
Out of most of the sub-ohm tanks I've bought, the "Arctic" by Horizon Tech is the best.
You can also look into the Aspire Atlantis V2, seems like Aspire's counter to the Arctic

Trap said:
they are the first (I believe) to offer pre-built 0.2 ohm coils in their atomizers.
Nope, Kanger Subtank Mini, and now the Atlantis V2. 

OP: Don't get a mech mod unless you know what you're doing. Especially a clone!
I recommend an IPV by Pioneer4you or a Sigelei, even a simple iStick and Atlantis V2 would cloud. Go for it.

XANAX

Power member.
I currently have the iStick 50w with the Kanger SubTank Mini. Vapes great, and you can get some pretty nice clouds with it. It comes with a .5 and 1.2 coil, as well as a rebuildable base. Good luck finding what you want :)

Yeti

XANAX said:
I currently have the iStick 50w with the Kanger SubTank Mini. Vapes great, and you can get some pretty nice clouds with it. It comes with a .5 and 1.2 coil, as well as a rebuildable base. Good luck finding what you want :)
Thats what I have (tank wise). Good choice, what seemed appealing to me was how much shit you get out of it. Like rebuildable and replaceable! Sign me up!

XANAX

Power member.
Yeti said:
Thats what I have (tank wise). Good choice, what seemed appealing to me was how much shit you get out of it. Like rebuildable and replaceable! Sign me up!
Yeah definitely. Love the rebuildable. Thats also what drew my attention, and Kanger being a reputable company of course. Win win :)

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Yeti said:
You can also look into the Aspire Atlantis V2, seems like Aspire's counter to the Arctic

Nope, Kanger Subtank Mini, and now the Atlantis V2. 

OP: Don't get a mech mod unless you know what you're doing. Especially a clone!
I recommend an IPV by Pioneer4you or a Sigelei, even a simple iStick and Atlantis V2 would cloud. Go for it.
Strange. I never found any sites that sold 0.2 coils for the SubTank anywhere. Even on the official website they offered 0.5 only. I think the Atlantis V2 only offers 0.5, 0.3, and 1.0

But Horizon Tech has 0.2 coil heads / 5 packs you can buy. It comes with a 0.5 installed and a 0.2 you can choose to use with warning labels and shit.

HorizonTech Arctic Tank offers all of these:

• Single Coil 0.2ohm : 20W - 50WSingle Coil 0.5ohm : 20W - 40WSing Coil 1.2ohm : 10W - 25WDual Coil 0.2ohm : 30W - 100WDual Coil 0.5ohm : 30W - 80W

Federales.
I'd get either an atlantis v2 or the arctic sub ohm tanks. Considering im guessing you're new Dont even bother with rebuilding or mechs YET.

As for mods I'd get a sigelei 30w or a DNA 50 with some eFest batteries if you're on a budget.

Yeti

Horrify said:
I'd get either an atlantis v2 or the arctic sub ohm tanks. Considering im guessing you're new Dont even bother with rebuilding or mechs YET.

As for mods I'd get a sigelei 30w or a DNA 50 with some eFest batteries if you're on a budget.

DNA50 BATTERIES DON'T EXIST YOU POOP! AND EFEST BATTERIES SUCK HOLMES. 
If I could do it right again? I'd cop an IPV4 with an Atlantis V2 and a Panasonic 25R - best setup of 2015 right there. Hahahaa

Federales.
Yeti said:
DNA50 BATTERIES DON'T EXIST YOU POOP! AND EFEST BATTERIES SUCK HOLMES. 
If I could do it right again? I'd cop an IPV4 with an Atlantis V2 and a Panasonic 25R - best setup of 2015 right there. Hahahaa
I meant eFest batteries for the 30w lol. Vtc's are hard to come by so those are the next best things other than panasonics

Yeti

Trap said:
Strange. I never found any sites that sold 0.2 coils for the SubTank anywhere. Even on the official website they offered 0.5 only. I think the Atlantis V2 only offers 0.5, 0.3, and 1.0

But Horizon Tech has 0.2 coil heads / 5 packs you can buy. It comes with a 0.5 installed and a 0.2 you can choose to use with warning labels and shit.

HorizonTech Arctic Tank offers all of these:

• Single Coil 0.2ohm : 20W - 50WSingle Coil 0.5ohm : 20W - 40WSing Coil 1.2ohm : 10W - 25WDual Coil 0.2ohm : 30W - 100WDual Coil 0.5ohm : 30W - 80W
Thanks for the specs, also the VCT pro seems to go up to 100W and uses .2
http://www.smogdistribution.com/group-buys/vct-pro-100w-tank-w-5-pack-of-coils-smok/
Looks shitty though. And SMOK doesnt exactly have the best reputation.

Horrify said:
I meant eFest batteries for the 30w lol. Vtc's are hard to come by so those are the next best things other than panasonics
VTCs = easy to come by (if you're yeti) EDIT: AHHHHH THEY'RE OUT OF STOCK AT ILLUM.COM
Panasonics = easy to come buy as well

Panasonics have a bout 300mah more than VTC's and are better for mods that go down to .22 ohms and are great for regulated mods!
VTC's are great for low ohm builds.

links to purchase:

VTC4: https://bevapehappy.com/shop/sony-us18650vtc4-2100mah-high-drain-30a-rechargeable-li-18650-battery/
INR 25R: https://originvape.com/product/samsung-inr18650-25r-2500mah-battery/