• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Closed

Falcon

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]CLOSED> PLEASE JUNK THIS THREAD[/font]

Possibilities

User is banned.
RE: Chat+ | Custom Theme | Giveaways | Groups | Free FK Award | LOOKING FOR STAFF

You don't have a custom theme. That's the Carbon theme with modified colors.

Falcon

RE: Chat+ | Custom Theme | Giveaways | Groups | Free FK Award | LOOKING FOR STAFF

Possibilities said:
You don't have a custom theme. That's the Carbon theme with modified colors.
The current theme is not custom, no. I have a custom theme by Dynaxel being made as we speak.

Possibilities

User is banned.

Falcon said:
The current theme is not custom, no. I have a custom theme by Dynaxel being made as we speak.

Well don't claim to have a custom theme in the title until you actually have one. I could have one being made for my forum, but I wouldn't claim to have one.

Falcon

Possibilities said:
Well don't claim to have a custom theme in the title until you actually have one. I could have one being made for my forum, but I wouldn't claim to have one.
Not sure why you're making such a big deal about this. If it bothers you that much, I'll remove it.

Possibilities

User is banned.
RE: Chat+ | Giveaways | Groups | Free FK Award | LOOKING FOR STAFF

Falcon said:
Not sure why you're making such a big deal about this. If it bothers you that much, I'll remove it.

It's called false-advertising. Trust me, someone else would've said it. I just saw this first and I'm way nicer than most people on this forum.

Nath

RE: Chat+ | Giveaways | Groups | Free FK Award | LOOKING FOR STAFF

Hopefully you have got a custom theme coming since the current theme is awful. You should also fill some sections with your own threads, so when people join they won't get bored and decide to leave. Best of luck!