• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Clean Bulk

Filthy Frank

Onyx user!
Alright guys I'm at a point where I want to bulk, but all my friends around me have all done a dirty bulk. So I'm asking if anyone has any tips for a clean bulk.

GTR

Onyx user!
Protein, no salts, good starches(No white potatoes etc. Sweet potatoes and brown rice are best), cup of veggies if you like them

EDIT: Depending on your body size would depend on how much you'd instake. For me, I do 6oz chicken, one cup or rice, and a cup of yogurt with a scoop of powder. I am also 220lbs atm. Most people my size eat more, but I'm trying to lose the extra little fat that I have.

Filthy Frank

Onyx user!
Alright thanks and right now I'm around 150lbs. I'm 5'9 and my goal weight I'd say is around 170ish. I usually have a lot of protein throughout the day eating a plate of rice with chicken, beef, potatoes, and veggies for dinner and throughout the day I eat PBJ sandwiches, Greek yogurt, a Natural Valley Cereal Bar, and sometimes 2 crispy chicken snack wraps from a fast-food joint. I work out usually 4 times a week and plan on bulking for 6 months.

GTR

Onyx user!
Emit said:
Alright thanks and right now I'm around 150lbs. I'm 5'9 and my goal weight I'd say is around 170ish. I usually have a lot of protein throughout the day eating a plate of rice with chicken, beef, potatoes, and veggies for dinner and throughout the day I eat PBJ sandwiches, Greek yogurt, a Natural Valley Cereal Bar, and sometimes 2 crispy chicken snack wraps from a fast-food joint. I work out usually 4 times a week and plan on bulking for 6 months.

Kinda late to bulk lol. I would cut the potatoes unless they're sweet potatoes. I don't each Jelly in my PB sandwiches. I put a scoop of my protein powder into my yogurt. I wouldn't buy stuff from fast food places, even if it sounds healthy.

Fanta

Power member.
I would say eat vegetables and fruits, eat a lot of protein and what @Joke said no salts.

Lancer

User is banned.
The best way to tone/bulk the human body is to first lean out by dieting and doing proper Cardio exercises to obtain/start building maximum aesthetic muscle build. Working out 5 days a week will be plenty, make sure your doing lots of cardio to get the heart pumping and blood flowing in the muscles to build them then hit the weights, the best is to do alternations between cable crosses and lat pulldowns if you want an all upperbody/bicep workout. Theres equipment that will bulk you faster in your desired areas but i find you tire alot quicker then alternating what i just said. Make sure your NOT drinking Muscle whey Protein with lots of calories. Instead focus on drinking lean protien shakes that are only 120 calories per cup after every workout its also a good idea to eat a banana for good nourishment in potassium. If you have any other questions feel free to message me man.

Damage

User is banned.
Lancer said:
The best way to tone/bulk the human body is to first lean out by dieting and doing proper Cardio exercises to obtain/start building maximum aesthetic muscle build. Working out 5 days a week will be plenty, make sure your doing lots of cardio to get the heart pumping and blood flowing in the muscles to build them then hit the weights, the best is to do alternations between cable crosses and lat pulldowns if you want an all upperbody/bicep workout. Theres equipment that will bulk you faster in your desired areas but i find you tire alot quicker then alternating what i just said. Make sure your NOT drinking Muscle whey Protein with lots of calories. Instead focus on drinking lean protien shakes that are only 120 calories per cup after every workout its also a good idea to eat a banana for good nourishment in potassium. If you have any other questions feel free to message me man.
Everything what he said thats my old account BTW