• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CIA Releases UFO Documents

ForumKorner

The day has finally come for all UFO lovers and those who still believe ‘the truth is out there’. The CIA has released thousands of declassified documents on flying saucers.

The agency humorously noted that X-Files’ Fox Mulder would certainly love to use them to prove the existence of extraterrestrials.

“We’ve decided to highlight a few documents both skeptics and believers will find interesting. Below you will find five documents we think X-Files character Agent Fox Mulder would love to use to try and persuade others of the existence of extraterrestrial activity,” the agency said.

All the documents date from the late 1940s and ’50s.

The CIA picked several documents which may be particularly interesting. They include files from East Germany (1952) where the agents were investigating a story of “a huge flying pan” which had a diameter of about 15 meters.

Another document which would cheer up extraterrestrial fans says that similar ‘flying saucers’ were seen in Spain and North Africa.

[img=505x397]https://cdn.rt.com/files/2016.01/original/56a8d645c36188b6338b45dc.jpg[/img]

Source

Pretty ironic how I was watching Supernatural yesterday an episode with an alien wanting to slow-dance with some guy. It had me dying for some reason yesterday it's my favorite episode lol then the next day this gets released. If you guys don't watch Supernatural I suggest it, it's an interesting show but this episode was just hilarious - Season 2 Episode 15
Supernatural-Alien-Slow-Dance.gif

Now some of you guys can come out of hiding.

Rare

Were you the guy who posted this on HF? If not I'm digging the copy and paste.
Nice post though.

ForumKorner

Rare said:
Were you the guy who posted this on HF? If not I'm digging the copy and paste.
Nice post though.
Nope I'm not that guy from HF, his post & mine were copy+pasted from one of the news sources.
This is me 2530449