• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Chris Paul

Major PowerHouses?

• Stay spreaded out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Now that Miami has LeBron, Wade, and Bosh all the major teams are trying to aquire great players. Now Chris Paul wants to break free from the Hornets, so what do you think will happen? Will all the power go to like 4 or 5 teams?

JeterFan428

I don't watch basketball, so I wouldn't know.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Lol, I don't think anyone does besides me.. :|

Orestaszs lt

Well if he said he dont want to play for Hornets they should let him go.I want to see him in Magics but i heard that its just a rumor that Orlando is intrested in Paul.One of the best Pg and one of the best C would be nice to see in one team.But ring gonna be on James finger prob.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Yeah, Dwight Howard is good, but he is definitely not in his prime. He still has A LOT to learn, and LeBron may have a ring at the end of this year, but its still D Wades team.

Orestaszs lt

Ye.Its hard time for Lebron.He is so hated now for moving to Wades team.No matter how many rings King will win Wade will be ahead by one.And cavs fans will be so happy after every game that Heats lose.

Pink Floyd

He should leave the hornets (bad choice even joining in the first place) and join the Oakland Raiders.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Pink Floyd said:
He should leave the hornets (bad choice even joining in the first place) and join the Oakland Raiders.

I hope that's pink trying to be funny, lol. Because if not, then epic fail. :D

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Its an American Football team, lmao.

But yeah, IMO the Heat are going to run the NBA for the next 5 years, these guys are used to playing together so they should have know problem winning 65 games.

Orestaszs lt

Well Lakers is good too and they are playing together for longer.It will be fun to see who is gonna shot buzzer beater shots.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I think LeBron and Dwade will share the buzzard beaters, bosh isn't really a finisher as LeBron and Wade are.
The lakers are good, but James Bosh and Wade have won Olympic World Championships together.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Epic fail then my friend, Oakland Raiders are a football team.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Close this thread... lmao. Pink, I still love you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.