• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Chill's Vouch Page

hajahmz

Big vouch for Chill. Helped me swap my tag to a fresh silver in an efficient and safe process. Again, thanks for doing this. :)

Andy

User is banned.
Golf Wang said:
I can forsure vouch for chill because he seems like a trustworthy fellow m8.

I suggest you read the rules for this section of the forum before you vouch someone, it's actually against the rules to vouch a member when you haven't legitimately done a deal with him (Rule 4). I won't be surprised if you receive a warning because of this.

Chill

Optimus said:
I suggest you read the rules for this section of the forum before you vouch someone, it's actually against the rules to vouch a member when you haven't legitimately done a deal with him (Rule 4). I won't be surprised if you receive a warning because of this.

Don't worry Optimus, he knows what's going on.

Simple

Chill is legit. He did a $400 middleman for me and everything went smooth. I appreciate for you being chill, Chill.

Philly

Power member.
Vouch for Chill I never knew he had a vouch thread or I would have vouched by now. I have done plenty of trades with him, guaranteed exceeding the thousands mark. He is one of the most trusted users on the site currently.

Chill

Philly said:
Vouch for Chill I never knew he had a vouch thread or I would have vouched by now. I have done plenty of trades with him, guaranteed exceeding the thousands mark. He is one of the most trusted users on the site currently.

Thanks Philly, really appreciate this coming from you. Cheers mate!

MCG

Vouch for this user, just bought an email from me.

Quick and legit, I went first with no hassle.

Hysteria

Power member.
Huge Vouch for cHill, just bought my group, everything went smooth