• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Chill's thoughts.

Chill

I'll tell you what I think of you, just post here.

@Matigo - From our interactions over the past few weeks I cannot say a bad word thus far. Apart from Philly thinking we knew each other beforehand. 

@[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Danie‎l[/font] - Send me a pic and I can decide.

@Blue - I have no idea about people who are 'Various".

@Louka - Nothing at all mate, don't know you, you only joined this month.

@Shift - You're a cunt, straight out. Nah mate, we go way back and have had some good times. You're a great user just tend to go off the rails more often than not.

@Fedora - Haven't really had much to do with you as such lately but from the dealings we've had it has been a pleasure. All those emails I've bought from you! I wish we could deal more often tbh.

@Producer - Besides really only knowing you for a small amount of time you're okay. I don't agree with some things you do but that's fine. I hope you do good with Immortals.

@Zack - Not really sure what to write about you mate, probably a good thing! :p

@Earn - Have seen you around but no thoughts as of yet, atleast no bad ones.

@Cam - Oh you! <3

@Philly - Remember the FFF? (Top bloke and user) :D

@Evidence - I have absolutely no idea.

@Grande -  Well obviously have seen you around, not sure if you're the person I rememeber so not going to voice any opinions based on uncertainty.

@Therapy - So far, helpful and friendly.

@Chapter - Haven't really had much to do with you, kinda sorted out a few deals both ways and guess they never happened.

@Babygirl - So how am I supposed to tell you?

@Yui - Have seen you around for a while, never really interacted much. Don't have anything bad to say, seem chill so that'a a plus.

@Spoilt - No sir, I have not.

@Panda - Honestly, I think you've changed. I can't quite put my finger on it but it's just different now we're speaking again, now I haven't said it's a bad thing but it certainly isn't a positive. It needs to be addressed!

@Voices - You're a great user, I have some respect for you. You MM everything under the sun and to an extent have stropped me from doing it. Haha!

@Coltie2 - Yes we never did because I was all tangled up in WoW. I think you need a break mate, play WoW with me when the new expansion comes out. As far as being a user I obviously have no objections, we've probably not spoken as much as I'd have liked. There was a point where I wouldn't post but would still try and take care of my Moderator roles, having myself be somewhat removed from the marketplace has stopped contact from a lot of people.

@Professor - Haha, mate you're hilarious. (Cannibal) Very smart user, always has something to say to make you regret what you've just said. It's good that you were unbanned, I like seeing you on the forum.

@Piece - Yeah mate spot on, I have seen you but nothing as far as knowing anything about you.

@WuTang - No idea mate, apologies.

@"The Host" - I don't know where to begin but you do remind me alot of myself. Speak your mind and root for what you believe in! Much respect for a legit member of the community, glad you're around mate, we need to deal for a tag I'm having withdrawals from the OG community.

@Zac - Not sure mate, I have seen you around though. Hopefully it changes, you got Verified so gratz.

@Rare - Not sure, you went all tryhard not long ago and was cocky as. Haven't really spoke to you for a while, you're alright. I have nothing against you!

@"Sean Price" - You're a homie of mine and you know it. We may not speak much but we always know where each other is, not far away. Keep in touch more often G!

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I wonder what the @Chill 'y night thinks of me.

BabyGirl

You don't know me but i would like to know >:)

Color

Please make it stop. Please make it stop. Please make it stop. There is no need for these gay ass threads to make a return. Everyone hide!