• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CBS News Reporter and Camera-Man shot dead live on TV.

Yuuki

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Reporter Alison Parker, 24, and videographer Adam Ward, 27, for CBS Roanoke affiliate WDBJ7 were shot and killed during a live broadcast by a gunman the governor described at a disgruntled employee, August 26, 2015. A third victims is in stable condition. Sources confirmed to CBS News that the suspect has been identified as Vester Flanagan, who used the on-air name Bryce Williams.[/font]
You can read the full news article here, http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/08/26/virginia-tv-station-reporter-cameraman-shooting/[/CENTER]

This is honestly horrific, I don't see how people can take lives like that and not even care.​

The gunman also uploaded his own POV of the shooting with a go-pro, you can see the footage here,  (Viewer Discretion is advised)​

This is the video of the news live when the shooting happened,

The shooter also killed himself as well, apparently police had found him driving and got behind him, he was on a highway and shifted to the median and crashed into a wall. Apparently cops surrounded his vehicle and he had shot himself in the head while he was driving.​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Just noticed this, but people are saying this is fake. It is not fake, if you watch the video from 10 seconds and slow the speed down to 0.25 you can see her arm shake after getting shot again in the arm in slow motion, her body fat moves on her arm.[/font]​

sdk

User is banned.
This is pathetic I just got done watching the POV its so sad, cowards these days.

Nostalgic

I'm sorry...but how did she not notice the gun being pointed at her in the first place, and the old woman!
Did she get hit with the first bullet? if not damn that guy can't shoot a gun for shit!

Yuuki

sdk said:
This is pathetic I just got done watching the POV its so sad, cowards these days.

I know this stuff is awful, can't believe he did this over being fired. What a fucking moron. Hope he burns in hell.

Ignore said:
I'm sorry...but how did she not notice the gun being pointed at her in the first place, and the old woman!
Did she get hit with the first bullet? if not damn that guy can't shoot a gun for shit!

They were focused on the interview and each other, working as a news reporter you are trained to ignore people. And she did get shot, but she had so much adrenaline she didn't probably feel them at first. But she died. The old woman is in critical condition and the camera-man is dead.

Nostalgic

Yuuki said:
I know this stuff is awful, can't believe he did this over being fired. What a fucking moron. Hope he burns in hell.

They were focused on the interview and each other, working as a news reporter you are trained to ignore people. And she did get shot, but she had so much adrenaline she didn't probably feel them at first. But she died. The old woman is in critical condition and the camera-man is dead.

Ohh okay. It didn't look like it at first but now I see it. So much stuff has been going on lately. First the plane show were 20+ people died due to a plane crash now this!
What is this world coming to?

Yuuki

Ignore said:
Ohh okay. It didn't look like it at first but now I see it. So much stuff has been going on lately. First the plane show were 20+ people died due to a plane crash now this!
What is this world coming to?
You can also see if you watch the live news feed you can see the blood falling on the ground from the camera-man.

@Ignore @SDK just noticed this, but people are saying this is fake. It is not fake, if you watch the video from 10 seconds and slow the speed down to 0.25 you can see her arm shake after getting shot again in the arm in slow motion, her body fat moves on her arm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DQDf0RF2ek&t=0m10s

sdk

User is banned.
Yuuki said:
You can also see if you watch the live news feed you can see the blood falling on the ground from the camera-man.

@Ignore @SDK just noticed this, but people are saying this is fake. It is not fake, if you watch the video from 10 seconds and slow the speed down to 0.25 you can see her arm shake after getting shot again in the arm in slow motion, her body fat moves on her arm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DQDf0RF2ek&t=0m10s

I know it's not fake I know its real its just fucking sad and fucked up

Yuuki

sdk said:
I know it's not fake I know its real its just fucking sad and fucked up

I can see that, but you know how people on this forum are, "obv fake govt did it"

glocktd

the guy that did it was mad that he got fired from the news place or whatever and i guess took it out on them, fucked up stuff

the guy recorded his POV of him holding and shooting the gun, it might of got taken down, shit looks like a FPS game.

Rexy

I saw this earlier too but this is so terrible.. and the fact it happened on live TV is even worse!

Magnificent

i remember seeing this on the news. people like this are fucked up.

Decimal

User is banned.
I can only imagine how the people watching the LIVE cast at the time felt. It's honestly scary what some people will do when they become angry or feel some sort of bad emotion. It's terrible.

Manjiro

Fuck Up
sick world tbh really is sick tired of it