• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CBD flower

oliverm

User is banned.
I have chronic back pain. My friends advised me CBD oil or flowers... Anybody here has experience with this? It's legal or not?

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
If you live in a legal state I would just recommend purchasing weed. If not, if you have connections and can get away with it then just purchase weed off of a dealer. I do have CBD vape juice and enough of it does ease some pain, I have no experience with CBD flower or oil though.

Edit: I have never had pain issues serious such as you described. Sometimes I would take my vape filled with that CBD juice to work and it would ease it off a little, but not seriously.

Last edited:

ja

Nap enthusiast
Honestly despite being in pain quite a lot CBD did nothing for that. I still smoke flower everyday but CBD just didn't do much for me.
It's a shame considering it helps others so much

Matigo

just a guy
I'm taller and deal with back pain
I live in a illegal state for marijuana but still smoke it, it's the only thing that helps. CBD didn't help and if recently became legal in Wisconsin

greg

owner
I actually have been smoking hemp flower for a over a year now. Legal in most states here.

Pretty much it's just flower with a a good % of CBD with under the legal limit of delta 9 THC.

I advise you to look around the /r/hempflowers sub on Reddit. https://reddit.com/r/hempflowers

If you guys would like, I can possibly post about my experience with hemp flower/which vendors I've gone through.

Loli

I wouldn’t recommend it. I spent 60$ on a cbd tincture that was highly praised and recommended to me when I was trying to quit smoking as much and it barely worked. If you have a low tolerance it might be more affective but I would double up on doses and smoke with it so it was pointless and a months worth would last two weeks for me.

greg

owner
I wouldn’t recommend it. I spent 60$ on a cbd tincture that was highly praised and recommended to me when I was trying to quit smoking as much and it barely worked. If you have a low tolerance it might be more affective but I would double up on doses and smoke with it so it was pointless and a months worth would last two weeks for me.

yeah, cbd with 0 thc hasn't done much for me

unless i dabbed isolate then i definitely felt that

greg

owner