• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Canvas Invite

win0verflow

I am selling a canv.as invite for the best offer. If you request I may post proof for the canv.as invite. For those of you wondering canv.as is basically just like 4chan but worksafe and made for the new web. Just note that invites aren't immediately sent. They may take some time. To prove that I sent you the invite we will do this over teamviewer if possible. I only accept paypal and I will not go first unless you are trusted.

Note: Canv.as invites are hard to go by :)

Legend_mybb_import1694

I don't really see what the point of this is? Does canv.as offer free stuff? What incentive is their to register for canv.as? And please explain the site to us.

win0verflow

Canv.as is basically like an imageboard to a board in which I'm not saying the name to. The owner of canv.as is also the creator of the infamous image board. Canv.as isn't really a place to get free stuff but a place to chill and communicate with each other. A the moment Canv.as is invite only and invites are hard to come by. Well a reason to join canv.as is that you will be in a nice community where mostly everyone gets along and the site is SFW so there's no problems there.

Steelmob

It's like an invite to hacking.rs. It's rare, and they usually cost quite some cash.