• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Can't get a gf? No problem. [GRAPHICS SERVICE]

Deany

Hello. Ever get teased by your friends for not having a girlfriend? Well, I'm here today to solve THAT PROBLEM.

Today I am offering to make fan signs with YOUR name/alias on it for a small fee. THEN, you can brag about it to your cunt friends and telling them you finally got some pussy. Sounds like a great deal, I know.

Price: $1 BTC per picture, we can work something out. I'm just doing this to help you GUYS move UP the social ladder of life. Thank me later.

Here are some of my masterpieces I did for @Package and Meow, since they have no gf's HEHE.

Previews of my masterpieces SFW:

Deany

RE: Can't get a gf? No problem.

Alpha said:
You should be ashamed of yourself, posting 3d pictures like that
Look man, I can also give them 2d gfs as well. No need to sales trash. KAPPA

disclaimer: this is a legit service

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
this is soo cute, i think there should be more of this on the forum, nice to see people care x

Deany

Cupcake said:
this is soo cute, i think there should be more of this on the forum, nice to see people care x

Yes, I care very much about @package's well being. I need to let his friends know he has an imaginary gf. Kappa

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Oh i totally agree @emp x ha ha this soo cute

Revo

Power member.
how much xbox currency is a reallife dinner with u or can i pay in ogs

Loli

EMP helped me get back out there with this
now my friends stopped throwing dog shit at me because i was a virgin

Hurt

You should hand-write the names in Illustrator (Photoshop works too but just won't look as good) so that nerds won't be able to tell that it's a font.
Like if you look at the one for Package you can see the Two A's are the same, meaning it's a font. (Or they have some godly writing.)

Also glws there are plenty of people on this site without GF's that would love some fake e-pussy to flex.

Savage

Onyx user!
Have people actually been paying you for this? lol