• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Can't get a gf? No problem. [GRAPHICS SERVICE]

Deany

Hello. Ever get teased by your friends for not having a girlfriend? Well, I'm here today to solve THAT PROBLEM.

Today I am offering to make fan signs with YOUR name/alias on it for a small fee. THEN, you can brag about it to your cunt friends and telling them you finally got some pussy. Sounds like a great deal, I know.

Price: $1 BTC per picture, we can work something out. I'm just doing this to help you GUYS move UP the social ladder of life. Thank me later. ;)

Here are some of my masterpieces I did for @Package and Meow, since they have no gf's HEHE.

Previews of my masterpieces SFW:

343a452e62.png
b43057b6ff.png

Deany

RE: Can't get a gf? No problem.

Alpha said:
You should be ashamed of yourself, posting 3d pictures like that
Look man, I can also give them 2d gfs as well. No need to sales trash. KAPPA

disclaimer: this is a legit service

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
this is soo cute, i think there should be more of this on the forum, nice to see people care :D x

Deany

Cupcake said:
this is soo cute, i think there should be more of this on the forum, nice to see people care :D x

Yes, I care very much about @package's well being. I need to let his friends know he has an imaginary gf. Kappa

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Oh i totally agree @emp x ha ha :D this soo cute :D

Revo

Power member.
how much xbox currency is a reallife dinner with u or can i pay in ogs

Loli

Emp said:
Hello. Ever get teased by your friends for not having a girlfriend? Well, I'm here today to solve THAT PROBLEM.

Today I am offering to make fan signs with YOUR name/alias on it for a small fee. THEN, you can brag about it to your cunt friends and telling them you finally got some pussy. Sounds like a great deal, I know.

Price: $1 BTC per picture, we can work something out. I'm just doing this to help you GUYS move UP the social ladder of life. Thank me later. ;)

Here are some of my masterpieces I did for @Package and Meow, since they have no gf's HEHE.

Previews of my masterpieces SFW:

343a452e62.png
b43057b6ff.png

EMP helped me get back out there with this
now my friends stopped throwing dog shit at me because i was a virgin

Hurt

You should hand-write the names in Illustrator (Photoshop works too but just won't look as good) so that nerds won't be able to tell that it's a font.
Like if you look at the one for Package you can see the Two A's are the same, meaning it's a font. (Or they have some godly writing.)

Also glws there are plenty of people on this site without GF's that would love some fake e-pussy to flex.

Savage

Onyx user!
Have people actually been paying you for this? lol