• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Candy! - Recruiting

nadav

xbox: nadav
vh2qPdG.png

From the Candy user-group leaders @Yeti and myself.

This is the official recruitment challenge of the Candy user-group, if you even consider applying to the Candy user-group please be sure to meet all requirements, if not you will be put on the blacklist.

Candy does not have high requirements for an obvious reason, we'd like many users to represent Candy without having to meet certain goals only to apply, you must meet the following:

0% WARNING LEVEL
100+ HQ POSTS
100+ REPUTATION
MEMBER FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS

Your application will consist of originality and explaining why you think you deserve a spot in Candy and how you will bring a change to the user-group, please do not try to copy other users applications that have been accepted, that will result your time in the blacklist!

BLACKLIST:
- @Chapter
- @Ryan
- @Quantum
- @"Hype beast"

Verdict

r.i.p to the only UserCP group you could apply to without getting blacklisted </3

User is banned.
I am a new person in the community. i really like to play GBs and a Beginner GFX Artist. I am hoping to get a well known name in this community.

Jackson-

Onyx user!
Hey man, its really nice to see some younger members on the forum, you seem to be a really chill guy and it'd be awesome if we could become friends haha @lurids

I love marketing, graphic design, music (Im a DJ) FK and health/sport! I'm from Australia and I'm 14 :)

I love the idea of candy, it'd be sweet if I could be recruited!

I love meeting new people and I think it'd mean the world if I could get in

Cheeeers!

Itanimulli

User is banned.
Weeelll, I'm 14, love playing the drums, and I fucking love Candy.

I'm an intermediate graphic designer, music enthusiast, and I love meeting new people and helping everyone in any way I can!

DuxlyHD

lurids said:
[align=center]
vh2qPdG.png

Welcome!
A great group for new members who'd like to meet more members!
An extremely simple group that members will be able to talk to each other for help, ALWAYS!

Candy.png

Requirements:
0% Warning Level
Member for more than two weeks
Extremely active on the sub-forum
Must be respectful and kind!

Candy.png

Application:
I'd like to know about your background, hobbies, goals and professions.

Thank you and good luck!
Apply through User CP and/or replying!

Candy.png

Hello i am a new member in fk and i want see if anybody would let go into there group if so it would be greatly appreciated.
Hobbies:Call of duty and baseball
Why you should let me in your group:I am a new member of fk and going to very HQ and active on the forums. @lurids .

- Duxly. [/align]

Wax

User is banned.
I am new to the community and this group seems cool. I am interested in Graphic designing and i'm very active.

Busty

Power member.
hi , i'm 16 i want to join candy because i love jerking off to fiddle stix on the weekend and shoving sour keys in my bum.

Will be active

Zeus

Busty said:
hi , i'm 16 i want to join candy because i love jerking off to fiddle stix on the weekend and shoving sour keys in my bum.

Will be active
If he doesn't get in I will neck myself

Villain

Onyx user!
I am a graphics designer. I like to sell social mediums. I love trap music and hip hop and i would LOVE to join Candy to both help out and welcome people. I will stay active when online (most of the time) and i will try my hardest to do the best for Candy. Not to mention the fact that the user bar and light blue names look dope. I hope i can get in Candy. Thank you.

Foxy

I'm Fox. I'm a photographer, I like movies, lounging, and music. Oh, and I program.

Luxury

User is banned.
Background: I'm a male, pretty much Italian and German.

Interests: Playing First Person Shooters, learning to code, cooking, and dealing in SM's.

How will you benefit the group? I will be very active, as I'm online a lot of the day. I will bring good quality posts. And of course wear the sexy UB.

Why you want to be in this group: I want to be part of another community within FK. People I know I can trust and have a good time with.

One

@One 's Candy App

My murderous lyrics equipped with spirits of the Thugs before me
Pay off the block evade the cops cause I know they comin for me
I been hesitant to reappear, been away for years
Now I'm back my adversaries been reduced to tears
Question my methods to switch up speeds, sure as some bitches bleeds
niggaz'll feel the fire of my mother's corrupted seed
Blast me but they didn't finish, (buck buck buck buck buck)
didn't diminish my powers
so now I'm back to be a motherfuckin menace, they cowards
That's why they tried to set me up
Had bitch-ass niggaz on my team, so indeed, they wet me up
But I'm back reincarnated, incarcerated
At the time I contemplate the way that God made it
Lace em with lyrics that's legendary, musical mercenary
For money, I'll have these motherfuckers buried (I been)
gettin much mail in jail, niggaz tellin me to kill it
Knowin when I get out, they gon' feel it
Witness the realest, a whoridah when I put the shit inside
the cry from all your people when they find her
Just remind ya, my history'll prove I been it
Revenge on them niggaz that played me,
and all the cowards that was down widdit
Now it's yo' nigga right beside ya
Hopin you listenin, catch you payin attention
To my Ambitionz as a ridah.​

EvanLB7

Onyx user!
My name is Evan and/or Furroh. Whatever you would like to know me as. But I have a lot of hobbies including the following,
  • Skateboarding
  • Coding
  • Youtube
  • Graphics Design
  • Playing Games (PC and Xbox)

I am a pretty laid back and chill person, you just need to know me and not piss me off. First impressions w/ me are everything.

I also enjoy having fun, if you don't have fun or enjoy what you're doing then you shouldn't be doing it. I think Candy would be a great opportunity for me to meet some more people and make a couple new friends. I hope you take the time to look at my application, thanks!​

Towel

Power member.
I'm mainly known as Towel, just turned 15, and I'm pretty new to the Forums but I'm on everyday. I like to edit, do a little bit of graphics, play competitive gaming on Bo1 & Bo2. I try to be as helpful as possible when I can. Looking forward to meeting new people on FK I've met a few chill peeps but always looking to meet more homies. I like to experiment with new things *wink* *wink*. I'm very chill and nice to anyone if even if I don't know them. Anywhoo there's meh app looking forward to it if i get accepted ;)

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Hi, I am Senior in High School from MI. I have gotten more active on FK since my upgrade to Onyx. I have hosted Giveways, etc. and plan to in the future!

Hobbies include Lacrosse, Snowboarding/Skiing and Basketball

I just applied to several colleges in Michigan and hope to be accepted for the next school year!

My goal is to hold a profession in Biology/Human Biology and possibly go into the medical field with that knowledge.

Thanks for your time!