• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Cancer

Backwoods

User is banned.
This thread is made because I want to hear your experiences with cancer. I wrote a huge paragraph about my dad who is fighting stage four kidney cancer and about my grandma who passed away but that's just to sum it up. Cancer sucks.

Savage

Onyx user!
My grandmother had Leukemia, not the worst thing to have but she beat it.

JWS

Onyx user!
My mum has has cancer twice but she's fine now! First time she had it I was 5 or 6 and the second time I was 12. I'm just glad she's fine now.

Rare

I saw the paragraph earlier, some depressing stuff man, you'll be fine and he will get through it. Stay positive.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Rare said:
I saw the paragraph earlier, some depressing stuff man, you'll be fine and he will get through it. Stay positive.
I took it down i feel its too personal & ik nothings permanent thanks man.

Rare

I totally understand man, was some deep stuff.

Dusk

based
My grandma died from cancer when i was 6 it sucks she was legit my best friend she lived with us she was always there for me.

Chthonic

Onyx user!
My closest family friend died of breast cancer. Worst thing ever. Great grandfather had Leukemia too.

Jordn

Power member.
My grandmother had breast cancer once before I was born & then had it again about a year 1/2 ago. She's such a trooper. She is doing great now! My aunt, daughter of my grandmother, also had breast cancer. She wasn't as lucky as my grandmother, she passed away shortly after the battle. I was about 8 when she passed away, but sadly don't remember her much & it kind of haunts me at times as to why I don't. My great-grandfather passed away from lung cancer, but he wasn't a smoker. I also hardly knew him, but he's the reason why my middle name is, what it is.

Cancer sucks. There isn't a cure, but I feel the cure is to fight it. If you & your family/friends can fight cancer, with positivity & sticking together through the tough time, that is close enough to a cure. Don't give up. Life is great & worth living.

Anyways, seems I've gone on a bit too much compared to others. I just felt I should share something with everyone to get to know me a little. Seeing how I'm new.

Thanks guys:)

Liquids

Nobody deserves cancer and I wish all cancers are curable

Julian

Power member.
Luckily, me or my family have never experienced cancer but cancer really does suck.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Jordn said:
My grandmother had breast cancer once before I was born & then had it again about a year 1/2 ago. She's such a trooper. She is doing great now! My aunt, daughter of my grandmother, also had breast cancer. She wasn't as lucky as my grandmother, she passed away shortly after the battle. I was about 8 when she passed away, but sadly don't remember her much & it kind of haunts me at times as to why I don't. My great-grandfather passed away from lung cancer, but he wasn't a smoker. I also hardly knew him, but he's the reason why my middle name is, what it is.

Cancer sucks. There isn't a cure, but I feel the cure is to fight it. If you & your family/friends can fight cancer, with positivity & sticking together through the tough time, that is close enough to a cure. Don't give up. Life is great & worth living.

Anyways, seems I've gone on a bit too much compared to others. I just felt I should share something with everyone to get to know me a little. Seeing how I'm new.

Thanks guys:)
Wow. What a positive fucking message you just delivered, ive been dealing with cancer for a few years of my life as my thread says & thats facts man.

backwood

very sorry about the off topic post, your dad and grandma but someone called me a multi of you for some reason

Bambi

Onyx user!
backwood said:
very sorry about the off topic post, your dad and grandma but someone called me a multi of you for some reason

You should've replied in another thread of his, very inappropriate.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Bambi said:
You should've replied in another thread of his, very inappropriate.

Thanks @bambi lol but its okay i dont really care hes a new member haha

Jordn

Power member.
Backwoods said:
Wow. What a positive fucking message you just delivered, ive been dealing with cancer for a few years of my life as my thread says & thats facts man.

It's all about positivity tbh. Not that only this year (2016) that everyone is so negative, but lately the past 5-10 years really have gone down hill. Everyone is more focused on out doing each other instead of coming together & building an empire. It's a little off topic, but it's true. 

Cancer is terrible & I feel when people wish it upon others, they've either never experienced it or they're just thinking that it's funny. In the short term is may be funny to some, but in the long term, karma will get your ass & you'll regret it. Whether it's 5 days later or 5 years, shit goes around & comes around.

Backwoods

User is banned.
I just woke up, received news my dad had to return to the hospital in the city because they just found he has a brain tumor :(

Julian

Power member.
@backwoods fuck dude, sorry to hear that man. I'm here for you if you need to talk.