• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Can someone help me make a Food plan? (To gain mass & muscle)

Fade

Power member.
I go to the gym about 4 times a week, and looking to produce a food plan for myself (4-5 meals a day)..

Only looking for people who know about fitness, and build.. Not someone who will give me answers from Google lol.

Willing to pay.

Siesta

User is banned.
If you wanna get fat, I can help you out.

If you wanna get muscles you should eat salad and work out, that's as long as my knowledge goes :(

Expe

You don't need to pay for a food plan. Are you trying to bulk up or cut down?

Fade

Power member.
Expe said:
You don't need to pay for a food plan. Are you trying to bulk up or cut down?

Bulk up, also put on muscle as well

Expe

Fade said:
Bulk up, also put on muscle as well
You don't need a food "plan" to build mass.

In your case, find your TDEE using this: http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/ fill out the information and when you find your TDEE, you want to add 400-500 calories to that. Try counting calories using an app (myfitnesspal) or on paper. Keep consistent with the food and just try to hit the same carbs/protein/fats every day. With this, you should see ~1lb of mass a week. If you don't gain much the first few weeks try bumping up your intake.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]For training, follow a proven program like Stronglifts 5x5 or Lyle's Bulking Routine. [/font]

Envy

Grizzled
In order to bulk, you just need to eat a lot and hit the gym. It's not that hard. There is no special meal plan. You ain't leaning, you're bulking.