• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Can people live off selling SMs on FK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horrific

Guys don't get mad. I'm just asking a question. Can someone live off selling (OG) accounts I'm talking about usernames that cost up to $1.5k and you 900+ of them on popular site. You get OGs every week so that stacks up the bank roll.

Rare

It's possible if you live in your parents basement for free and survive off ramen noodles and have no education.

Toxic

You almost just answered your own question if you're making 1.5k a week obviously you can survive.

Jaii

possible if your nan offers you free education and free titty milk

Horrific

BeaM said:
I would be amazed if anyone made enough to live off selling SMs. The only way I see this happening is if you have major connections and are considered a plug for big business.
Yea that would be crazy haha. But it could happen anything is possible.

Horrific

gunnar said:
you'd have to be on hf to do this

True, I seen a lot of crazy shit on HF I stay away from that shit. But some dude has a shit load of snapchats

Awhile

I mean I'm 15 and I have no job and I make my spending money off sm's but like others said I live in my moms basement and eat free food.

Horrific

Gang said:
I mean I'm 15 and I have no job and I make my spending money off sm's but like others said I live in my moms basement and eat free food.
I see what u did there lol. Where's the plug fam?

Adamant

You'd have to be jacking accounts or using stats for steady income.

Remember, you have to spend money, to make money.

If you are constantly buying and flipping usernames, you're eventually going to just end up with some profit to maybe get yourself something nice, not really sustain healthy living.

Madtinco

User is banned.
Adamant said:
You'd have to be jacking accounts or using stats for steady income.

Remember, you have to spend money, to make money.

If you are constantly buying and flipping usernames, you're eventually going to just end up with some profit to maybe get yourself something nice, not really sustain healthy living.
not true i used to make bank on HF/FK back in the day with out spending shit not revealing my private method tho

Hope

Power member.
Don't want to be a cocky boy.... but yes you can. I have made $20K this year off of selling social mediums. As long as you have big inventory you can do it. I bought a lot of things over the years and kind of stacked up. Then just buy and resell making small to large profits here and there.

switchblade

User is banned.
I think it's mainly just for the extra cash
Unless your Greg and got the rarest or the rare

Devil

no way anyone make make a living off of selling SMs, I'm turning 14 next month and I don't make any $ off of SMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.