• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

California Marijuana Dispensary

Luciano

Onyx user!
I've watched this video way more than I should have over the past two years. When I'm in Cali again, hitting up this place is my first priority. Steve Deangelo plays a big role in the legalization of marijuana nationwide as it is, but the dispensary he owns is extra clean lol.

Check the video out for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M99JZgr1vI

Mango

User is banned.
Don't you have to have a license for that?

Luciano

Onyx user!
мango said:
Don't you have to have a license for that?

@мango Of course, I stay in Cali the summer but recently I'm deciding if I should stay there for good. I stay quite far from that dispensary but I always intend to visit.

Mango

User is banned.
Luciano said:
Of course, I stay in Cali the summer but recently I'm deciding if I should stay there for good. If I do, you know where to catch me lmao

I've been there 3 times it's nice and expensive

Cred

I live like 30 minutes away from this dispensary. I'm planning im going when I'm legal age though :/

Luciano

Onyx user!
Cred said:
I live like 30 minutes away from this dispensary. I'm planning im going when I'm legal age though :/

@Cred That's awesome man haha, getting a medical marijuana card in Arizona and Cali is too easy, you got no worries :]

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
How do you obtain a medical marijuana card? I never learned.

Luciano

Onyx user!
Zion said:
How do you obtain a medical marijuana card? I never learned.

@Zion Manipulating the medical system mostly. If you live on the west coast, it is very simple. To get qualified, you need to "have" some kind of medical condition that is allowed for the state. They say you need existing medical conditions, but the west coast is very loose with that. They have weed specific doctors lol.

The Mid and east coast are much harder, you need actual medical conditions you can prove like chronic pain, PTSD, anorexia etc.

I would suggest watching videos on YouTube my man, each state has its own guidelines.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
I'm on the west coast, thank god. Washington to be specific. Thank you for the information! Will definitely look into it.