• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying Bitcoin

EricSon95

Hello

I am thinking of investing in cryptocurrency. Is it safe with Bitcoin and how to invest on it.
If anyone has any idea please suggest

Demon

Onyx user!
Bitcoin isn’t 100% safe. There are obviously risks associated with investing. With that being said, I’d recommend investing anyway. Now is actually a good time with the huge price drop from its huge jump to 40k. Also, you could try using what’s called a “faucet”. You won’t earn a lot from them but some high paying ones can get you started with a few bucks worth of Bitcoin for free.

I don’t know if I can post the site on here publicly but if you PM me I’ll send you a link to a site I cash out about 10$ in BTC every few days. If you don’t want to do that and just want to put in cash, I’d recommend linking a bank account a coinbase wallet and if you are good to buy directly in your state, you can buy within a few minutes with verification and a bank account. I live in NY, so I’m not legal to buy directly online, so that’s why I mainly use the faucet.

Long story short, I recommend btc to anyone looking for almost free money. If you have any questions or you want me to go farther in depth shoot me a message.

Sapthiro

I've been trading for about two years now, and in that time, I've learned a lot about what makes a good trader. As someone who has been learning from the best, here are some of my tips. The first thing you need to do is find someone who knows what they're doing. If you don't know anyone like that, ask your friends or family if they know any traders who might be willing to help out with some advice. Once you have found someone who knows what they're doing, ask them for advice on how best to start trading! Also, you can learn a lot from forex trading margins.

Last edited: