• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying and Selling PCs online?

OliverE

Power member.
Anyone know where I could sell my PC online?

I know theres ebay, but im lookin for some real cash and real customers, not the time wasting cheap peepz on there :p

Thanks

SGT.Code

you can set a minimum price on ebay but other than that im not sure about sites like that for the UK

OliverE

Power member.
Lancashire UK

eBay is ok, but the postage would be stupid, even if they are paying for it.

Murdock

Am also trying to sell my laptop, Gateway MX6121, and I want an hp, for my graphics design and web design class. I saw it at staples for 468 I think, really want it.

OliverE

Power member.
Yer its cheaper and with the money you save u can get better components.

Might stick my old PC on ebay soon, so if your looking for a 5year old high spec PC. Keep your eyes peeled xD

SGT.Code

isnt that the best way to infect someone with a virus i mean you infect the pc make sure it works n stuf and then flog it on ebay

OliverE

Power member.
Yer but people with a bit of common sense when buying a PC online or from someone they dont know would flatten it as soon as they tested everything. :D

Either that or do a bunch of scans, if its infected, Report the f**ker :D

OliverE

Power member.
Sorry :p

Had a similar occurance when I sold xboxs. Was always a great feeling when someone tried to screw you over and then it turned, and you end up screwing them over :p

SGT.Code

ha lol ok but i think the only things id buy of places like ebay are cars and things that are new. i was reading a post on my m8s facebook and some blonde he knows baught a 30G usb stick off ebay only to find it was a cut up usb cable in a usb stick box lol

OliverE

Power member.
Lol, I have to applaude the dudes who put bricks in xbox boxes and sold them on ebay to parents as xmas pressents xD

SGT.Code

haha mega lolz >.< can just imagin plugin my brand new brick into the TV for a bit of COD MW2

SGT.Code

a brick like hum bleepy needs to go to the circus to get some good ones i think lol

Murdock

I thought it was more expensive to have custom built computers.

OliverE

Power member.
Nope. Not if you build it yourself.

I saved over £300 buying the parts myself than buying the pre-made PC from PCWorld or wherever.

Then with the money I saved I then used to built a better PC than the on I could have bought from the shop pre-made for the same price.