• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying All Bitcoin (BTC) via 100% Verified PayPal Account| Instant | Trusted | +3%

SWS

Power member.
As the title states, I'll buy any BTC at a 3% rate with my Fully Verified PayPal account.  So if you have any that you wish to exchange please let me know. Also, I will not be going first so please don't ask.

SWS

Power member.
RE: Buying All BTC, BTC-E, and LTC via PP, AGC, WU, MG, MP | Instant Exchange | Trusted

Still doing this so if anyone ever has any BTC that they want to exchanged then you can contact me.

I can guarantee a safe exchange with no fear of getting scammed.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
RE: Buying All BTC, BTC-E, and LTC via PP, AGC, WU, MG, MP | Instant Exchange | Trusted

Wait, can I sell you AGC for BTC?

SWS

Power member.

gunnar said:
Wait, can I sell you AGC for BTC?

No, this is for me buying BTC.

So I can buy your BTC with AGC if you want but not the other way around.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!

SWS said:
No, this is for me buying BTC.

So I can buy your BTC with AGC if you want but not the other way around.

Oh, no.
I have no BTC, I need BTC.

SWS

Power member.
RE: Buying All BTC, BTC-E, and LTC via PP, AGC, WU, MG, MP | Instant | Trusted | 1:1

I'm looking to buy more BTC so please contact me if you have any that you wish to exchange.

Creature

User is banned.
RE: Buying All BTC, BTC-E, and LTC via PP, AGC, WU, MG, MP | Instant | Trusted | 1:1

I will sell you BTC but won't go first.

Jaii

I can vouch for @SWS, I've told many people to use him as an exchange person.

SWS

Power member.

Creature said:
I will sell you BTC but won't go first.

You're joking right?

Yeah sure, I'll gladly go first to some random with 15 rep.

Lyrics said:
I can vouch for @SWS, I've told many people to use him as an exchange person.

Thanks for the vouch and for recommending my service to other people.

Creature

User is banned.

SWS said:
You're joking right?

Yeah sure, I'll gladly go first to some random with 15 rep.

Thanks for the vouch and for recommending my service to other people.

Yeah because rep means anything you fucking idiot half of scammers on this site had more rep than you LOL.

SWS

Power member.

Creature said:
Yeah because rep means anything you fucking idiot half of scammers on this site had more rep than you LOL.

Do half the scammers on this site have a 10 page Currency Exchange Thread on here a and a 150 page Currency Exchange Thread on HF with 1,500+ Rep and thousands of vouches from Currency Exchanges and 0 scam reports?

Get the fuck off my thread.

Creature

User is banned.

SWS said:
Do half the scammers on this site have a 10 page Currency Exchange Thread on here a and a 150 page Currency Exchange Thread on HF with 1,500+ Rep and thousands of vouches from Currency Exchanges and 0 scam reports?

Get the fuck off my thread.

Beware offered to MM, let me know fuck nigga.

SWS

Power member.

Beware said:
@creature @SWS I can Middleman your deal if you would like.

Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in dealing with him.

Also, I've never used a Middleman for any exchange that I've done on here and I've never gone first and there's never been an issue.

If someone doesn't trust me enough to go first then I don't want to deal with them.

Cybering

User is banned.

Pm me about this please, I maybe interested

SWS

Power member.

Still doing this if anyone is interested. I just did an $1,100 PayPal to BTC exchange with @Chill

Fedora

Didn't knew you where on here, Vouch for SWS, did exchanges with him in the past.

SWS

Power member.

Fedoras said:
Didn't knew you where on here, Vouch for SWS, did exchanges with him in the past.

I've been a member for a long time but I've been inactive for a while. Thanks for the vouch though.

Chill

Not many people here have BTC or funds really.

SWS

Power member.

Chill said:
Not many people here have BTC or funds really.

Ah well it's okay if I don't do any deals but I have this service available in case anyone needs it.

SWS

Power member.

Still providing this service to anyone who wants to use it. I always have large amounts of PayPal.