• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buy Synthetic Drugs/Weed online!

Legions

I found some pages where you can still get synthetics i think this is important because most of these sites have been taken down and now the only places to get them are from over seas like china or something, there are more places to get these you just have to know how to look for them, [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]enjoy making those special brownies and throwing those crazy parties fam [/font]:)

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How To Make The Perfect Marijuana Brownies[/font]

Siesta

User is banned.
Why the fuck would you want synthetic drugs?
If you wanna risk your life, sure, do it.
Else, don't.
It's not weed, it's drugs.

Legions

DanishMonster said:
Why the fuck would you want synthetic drugs?
If you wanna risk your life, sure, do it.
Else, don't.
It's not weed, it's drugs.
because some people want them?? and duuh great way to state the obvious im not telling people to go out and buy them but you can make a shit ton of money buying and selling this and that's the main reason im making this post.

Siesta

User is banned.
Legions said:
because some people want them?? and duuh great way to state the obvious im not telling people to go out and buy them but you can make a shit ton of money buying and selling this and that's the main reason im making this post.
Are you fucking stupid?
Do you really wanna sell synthetic weed? You're going to jail, because somebody is going to die because of you.

Legions

DanishMonster said:
Are you fucking stupid?
Do you really wanna sell synthetic weed? You're going to jail, because somebody is going to die because of you.

OMG are you fucking stupid! i just said i was not buying them! this is a thread for people trying to find places to get this shit because its becoming harder to get it , and haha yea sure im going to jail-_-

Cred

Some synthetic weed is not illegal in britian. Its called spice and it is a shit ton addicting it haves addiction effects like meth. I seen a documentary and i would not recommend it.

Legions

@ DanishMonster @Cred+ true i also think it can have insane effects... however im not intending to post about use, but for those who are looking to sell... although people are getting mad im posting this it is the person who buys it choice to use it or not im only giving people the information. :)

Siesta

User is banned.
Legions said:
OMG are you fucking stupid! i just said i was not buying them! this is a thread for people trying to find places to get this shit because its becoming harder to get it , and haha yea sure im going to jail-_-
I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of FK, to link to places where you can buy drugs.

Legions

DanishMonster said:
I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of FK, to link to places where you can buy drugs.

its a forum!? and if it is then i fully  respect that and they can delete the post or give me a warning or whatever

Siesta

User is banned.
Legions said:
its a forum!? and if it is then i fully  respect that and they can delete the post or give me a warning or whatever
Ironic that you have "One family, one community", and you are linking to stuff that'll get you killed.

Legions

DanishMonster said:
Ironic that you have "One family, one community", and you are linking to stuff that'll get you killed.

Again it is the buyers choice to do whatever they choose...

Siesta

User is banned.
Legions said:
Again it is the buyers choice to do whatever they choose...
It's also your choice whenever or not you wanna promote deadly drugs.

Do you think it's alright to ask 6 year old kids to buy a few pills, which looks like tic tacs?

Legions

DanishMonster said:

Do you think it's alright to ask 6 year old kids to buy a few pills, which looks like tic tacs?

again you are stating the same thing in different ways, and yes i am promoting them in a manner and oh well,?! i am not putting these in your face and saying here kids do drugs, any one who thinks of visiting the sites already know what they are getting into obv its impossible for a 6yr old to make a purchase online anyway and on these sites have age limits so they couldn't buy them? for the last time, THIS IS TO INFORM PEOPLE, not to say here go buy these and die.

DanishMonster said:

i do respect that what your are attempting to get across but man we both know its up to the people buying this.

Legions

@seven Well i have never bought from it lol i get my stuff (if i did get it) from people i really trust but that's just because im that way, i would say you can trust the site though it had good reviews but if i were you i'd do a bit more research on but chance's are it is trustful.

Slay

User is banned.
Yeah you might as well conduct drug deals over a website called "IDealDrugs.Com" and make sure to provide your full and real name/address to the site along with intent to buy whatever drugs and hope for the best lol.

Cred

Slay said:
Yeah you might as well conduct drug deals over a website called "IDealDrugs.Com" and make sure to provide your full and real name/address to the site along with intent to buy whatever drugs and hope for the best lol.
Some synthetic drugs are illegal in some states.