• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Businessmen - Group Forming - Unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight_mybb_import2516

I am interested in forming a group about professional money making and high quality attitude. I am looking for around 4-5 members who would like to jumpstart this group with me. This group will be kind to its dedicated members and even offer upgrades on the house to those who rise beyond the normal user standards. Please note that is does not mean that every user in this group will receive a paid for upgrade; only those who I deem worthy of the honor.

As of right now the group is unofficial, however I hope to one day get the group turned into something more tangible.

What I look for in potiential members:
1. Willingness to learn
2. 250+ Posts (For dedication purposes)
3. High quality attitude and a professional mindset.

Code:
List of members:
Knight
Crawl
Rediation
Lexar

Please post below with questions/comments/concerns.

Balkan#1

User is banned.
Hmm, If you mean by making online money, then I would like to join.

I have earned much $$ with online stuff like, ebay, adsense etc.

On 1 day i even earned 2000$ on ebay, it was blackhat though.

Knight_mybb_import2516

I am debating allowing such methods into the group, however due to MF rules all activity around that must be offsite. By the way I do mean making money online.

Knight_mybb_import2516

I think you would be an excellent addition to the group. If you know a Gfx artist or are one yourself I am looking for a signature and main picture for the group.

Balkan#1

User is banned.
I'm not good at it so :S

If we get more people one of them will know to photoshop.

Knight_mybb_import2516

Thanks, I know a small amount of online monetizing techniques and with this group I hope to create a circle of business partners that are loyal to the group and take advantage of the growing markets in specific areas.

I would really like to join this group!
I have been on and off money making for the past year now, and all together I think I have made and spent around $100. I really enjoy the simplicity of making money online, and I am a "white hat" when it comes to it. I think joining this group would help me learn new ways of money making, having fun, and helping others while I am at it.

Rediation

I'd really like to join, although I'm still not on the 250 posts.
I have been making money on AdSense/ShareCash.
$105 each month on ShareCash and $150 each month on AdSense.

I could make you a group picture if you could tell me your preferences.

Tzesi

I know I do not meet all the requirements (250+ posts) but I'm active everyday on this forum trying to HQ post only.
I'm making $100+ a month whitehat and
$500-$1000 blackhat.

Knight_mybb_import2516

Rediation said:
I'd really like to join, although I'm still not on the 250 posts.
I have been making money on AdSense/ShareCash.
$105 each month on ShareCash and $150 each month on AdSense.

I could make you a group picture if you could tell me your preferences.

That would be great, I'm looking for a businessman with either a cash symbol or a globe behind him. I'm also open to suggestions.

Knight_mybb_import2516

Tzesi said:
I know I do not meet all the requirements (250+ posts) but I'm active everyday on this forum trying to HQ post only.
I'm making $100+ a month whitehat and
$500-$1000 blackhat.

My apologizes for the late response, I would like members to have a minimum of 100 posts before applying, I'll be rechecking the added members and removing those who don't fit this.

Status
Not open for further replies.