• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

BukkitHost [ CHEAP ] [ cPanel ] [ Fast Servers ]

Kyles

User is banned.
Bukkithost is an amazing new web-host, with amazing prices for packages / cPanel hosting services. All there packages come with cPanel & Amazing fast servers, you'r website/forum/blog will load within 2 seconds or immediate (My opinion). Just imagine, You get cPanel services that are normally hosted from maybe hundreds a month/year, you're getting prices that from $1.99, Amazing.

Packages:

Baby Package
Disk Space: 1GB
Bandwidth: 10GB
Multi-Domain Hosting: None
cPanel
Total: $1.99

Starter
Disk Space: 10GB
Bandwidth: 200GB
Multi-Domain Hosting: Up to 10
cPanel
Total: $4.99

Deluxe
Disk Space: 50GB
Bandwidth: 500GB
Multi-Domain Hosting: Unlimited
Total: $7.99

Ultimate
Disk Space: Unlimited
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Multi-Domain Hosting: Unlimited
Total: $9.99

Wanna Purchase?
HERE
or
HERE

Kyles

User is banned.
I just updated the post with way more information.

Contest

Onyx user!
I can understand SPEED's hosting is amazing but... Yeah.

Fuck that. Horrible fucking help service. I asked him on Skype why it was down and it said "eh, it's not" and yeah. Then I go to see if my account is still on there when it was back up, it wasn't. So now, I'm still looking for a fucking webhost.

Choose as you please, but theres a possibility of that happening again.

Kyles

User is banned.
He's had some server problems, but it completely resolved now. I've had to contact him for support and he helped me very great.

Contest

Onyx user!
๖ۣۜDev said:
He's had some server problems, but it completely resolved now. I've had to contact him for support and he helped me very great.

Fuck no. I contacted him and he did shit. I was very pissed off, and still am. Still trying to find a web host. -.-

Kyles

User is banned.
Fine, you'll never find great cPanel services for just $1.99

Contest

Onyx user!
I was just stating what happened to me.
Of course, BukkitHost is a great host, but it messed up once and fucked me over.

Kyles

User is banned.
Every host will have it's bumps. I'm opening my own host soon, I'll hook you up if you want.

Zoo

Only problem is that his help blows. I asked to cancel my web hosting 2 weeks ago, just had to ask him personally to do it.