• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Budget Gaming PC Build help

Generate

Want to spend around 600$ 
Need something that I can edit videos on 
Needs to be able to play Day Z, CsGo, Cod
Got any builds that fits this description?

Rare

I clicked off my good build from the other day and it's lost in my history.
Check out some YouTube videos.
Btw for processor go Intel, look for 8 gb ram, 4 gb video card.

Generate

Rare said:
I clicked off my good build from the other day and it's lost in my history.
Check out some YouTube videos.
Btw for processor go Intel, look for 8 gb ram, 4 gb video card.

Thanks dude I was looking into one earlier with a Quadcore Intel Proccessor and everyone only says good things

Rare

Generate said:
Thanks dude I was looking into one earlier with a Quadcore Intel Proccessor and everyone only says good things
Look into the processors if you get a quad core make sure they're good.

smalls

Power member.
gtx 960, core i5 and crucial ballistix. Great build. choose any case you'd like. use pcpartpicker.com for it to

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CWRRdC

better ram was on sale to

PrintLn

Onyx user!
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rPzTGX

This is a pretty cookie cutter build. I got it from ChooseMyPC with an added heatsink because the price on pcpartpicker is much less, your prices might be different.

Another good cookie cutter build for gaming/streaming/video editing like you want is this one. You said your budget is $600 so I would add the video card augmentation. Below that build on the same page is another build which is even better if you can cough up an extra $150-200 past your stated $600 budget. If you can, get the same card in this build. I do believe you'll be extremely happy with both but I personally do believe the extra cash is worth it. However, we're not the same person so it's subjective.

I recommend the parts that @Ofu said above also but Intel/Nvidia is more expensive. The only reason to go with AMD/Radeon is price. If you have enough money, there is no excuse. Actually there is one excuse, Radeon cards are better for cryptography such as mining Bitcoin.

There are lots of ways to save money that people don't realize on top of this also. There are people that sell 100% legitimate and legal Windows license keys for very cheap. One such place is softwareswap, which I see now requires an invite. One place that many people don't realize exists is Microcenter. They sell new 100% real parts for so cheap it's ridiculous. Very few people understand how they can do this. The only problem is that they are a brick and mortar store and don't sell very much online. However, you can find someone to buy the part for you at their local store and ship it to you. It's called proxying. Often times they work at Microcenter so they get it for even cheaper. One such place for this is here. It's polite to leave a tip and pay for shipping but it still comes out much cheaper.

smalls

Power member.
PrintLn said:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rPzTGX

This is a pretty cookie cutter build. I got it from ChooseMyPC with an added heatsink because the price on pcpartpicker is much less, your prices might be different.

Another good cookie cutter build for gaming/streaming/video editing like you want is this one. You said your budget is $600 so I would add the video card augmentation. Below that build on the same page is another build which is even better if you can cough up an extra $150-200 past your stated $600 budget. If you can, get the same card in this build. I do believe you'll be extremely happy with both but I personally do believe the extra cash is worth it. However, we're not the same person so it's subjective.

I recommend the parts that @Ofu said above also but Intel/Nvidia is more expensive. The only reason to go with AMD/Radeon is price. If you have enough money, there is no excuse. Actually there is one excuse, Radeon cards are better for cryptography such as mining Bitcoin.

There are lots of ways to save money that people don't realize on top of this also. There are people that sell 100% legitimate and legal Windows license keys for very cheap. One such place is softwareswap, which I see now requires an invite. One place that many people don't realize exists is Microcenter. They sell new 100% real parts for so cheap it's ridiculous. Very few people understand how they can do this. The only problem is that they are a brick and mortar store and don't sell very much online. However, you can find someone to buy the part for you at their local store and ship it to you. It's called proxying. Often times they work at Microcenter so they get it for even cheaper. One such place for this is here. It's polite to leave a tip and pay for shipping but it still comes out much cheaper.

those parts are nice man, gpu is amazing. Thanks for suggestion.

Forgetful

User is banned.
Ofu said:
gtx 960, core i5 and crucial ballistix. Great build. choose any case you'd like. use pcpartpicker.com for it to

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CWRRdC

better ram was on sale to

Please tell me you're not serious. Go build this with "any case" and tell me if it works out for you, lmao. Don't post build suggestions if you don't know what you're doing.

smalls

Power member.
Forgetful said:
Please tell me you're not serious. Go build this with "any case" and tell me if it works out for you, lmao. Don't post build suggestions if you don't know what you're doing.

i've built plenty of PCs, i meant any case that the parts would fit in. PCPartPicker has compatibility options. It's pretty obvious