• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Brother..

Yuuki

[font=helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Quote Doctor:[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif]We did however get not so good news on Kendon. They found an arteriovenous malformation on the right side of his brain. They did further testing and found it was a venous type which is the better of the two types. But they also found multiple berry aneurysms in both sides of his brain. Waiting to hear for an appointment with a pediatric neurosurgeon at Children's Hospital in Birmingham. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Please keep my brother in your thoughts.. My brother is going to a childrens hospital for brain surgery..[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif]I don't know what I could do without him.[/font]

Krish

User is banned.
If you need anyone to talk to etc Lmk I'm here.

Citrus

User is banned.
Aw. Prayers up for him today. God bless hope hes just fine.

Ellis

Onyx user!
Hope everything is fine with the surgery, good luck and everything

Yuuki

Ellis said:
Hope everything is fine with the surgery, good luck and everything
Thank you both for the care. I appreciate you both.

Krish said:
If you need anyone to talk to etc Lmk I'm here.

Thank you. I will be going with him to the neurosurgeon at the Children's Hospital.

Hurt

Thats crazy man, my little brother had to have surgery multiple times before he was even 3, for hirschprungs disease. I was so scared about his surgeries. My mom just had to get an MRI done, and she's been seeing plenty of doctors lately due to some vision problems. She may develop MS as a result of a potential issue with her Optic Nerve. My brother is 7 now, but some more problems are coming about with his Hirschprungs so I've been pretty depressed lately worrying about my family. I have never been more sad than when I saw my mom cry trying to tell me that she could potentially get MS. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to, I understand how you're feeling. I hope everything goes well for your brother man.

Nab

User is banned.
Birmingham Alabama? My brother was in that situation a few years ago. He has a VP shunt.

Yuuki

Totodile said:
Thats crazy man, my little brother had to have surgery multiple times before he was even 3, for hirschprungs disease. I was so scared about his surgeries. My mom just had to get an MRI done, and she's been seeing plenty of doctors lately due to some vision problems. She may develop MS as a result of a potential issue with her Optic Nerve. My brother is 7 now, but some more problems are coming about with his Hirschprungs so I've been pretty depressed lately worrying about my family. I have never been more sad than when I saw my mom cry trying to tell me that she could potentially get MS. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to, I understand how you're feeling. I hope everything goes well for your brother man.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Prayers out to your family as well.

FSM said:
Birmingham Alabama? My brother was in that situation a few years ago. He has a VP shunt.

Yes, Bham Alabama. He's going Friday morning to a neurosurgeon. 

Nab

User is banned.
どくえん said:
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Prayers out to your family as well.

Yes, Bham Alabama. He's going Friday morning to a neurosurgeon. 

They know what they're doing at that place, he's in good hands.

Yuuki

FSM said:
They know what they're doing at that place, he's in good hands.
Thank you for the comforting words my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Balfour

Cocaine Coupe
Someone close to me is currently recovering from a similar surgery. I wish him and your family the best of luck with the operations.

O F

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Best wish for your brother. I hope everything goes well for him.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Kepp us updated :)[/font]

Yuuki

O F said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Best wish for your brother. I hope everything goes well for him.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Kepp us updated :)[/font]

Thank you, my brother is going in tommorow for his surgery.

either

Onyx user!
Im so sorry that this happened.
Im praying <3
I hope he is alright and the best of luck.