• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

BreenBB

Kill

User is banned.
#Sexy.
Lulz. Nice job :) :p

Doctor

User is banned.
Nice, no offense AT all, but u should try changing the them to FK, i like this one but make some changes and see how people like it !

Philly

Power member.
Clue said:
Nice, no offense AT all, but u should try changing the them to FK, i like this one but make some changes and see how people like it !

That didn't make any sense. lol English please?

Doctor

User is banned.
Philly said:
That didn't make any sense. lol English please?

you should change the theme to FK, it is good but you should try something different and see how it turns out!

Philly

Power member.
Clue said:
you should change the theme to FK, it is good but you should try something different and see how it turns out!

You still aren't making sense to me. lol

Change what theme to FK? And try something different? o_O doesn't make any sense. I made this theme like a year and a half ago. I just am finally releasing it. I have about 6 others that I am posting right now as well. All of which will never be on FK. I don't use my own themes on my own websites.

Kill

User is banned.
Philly said:
You still aren't making sense to me. lol

Change what theme to FK? And try something different? o_O doesn't make any sense. I made this theme like a year and a half ago. I just am finally releasing it. I have about 6 others that I am posting right now as well. All of which will never be on FK. I don't use my own themes on my own websites.
Dont ever change the theme to FK i love it :)

Philly

Power member.
Kill said:
Dont ever change the theme to FK i love it :)

I don't plan on it. However I am making a dark theme for the people that can't stand light themes. However the light theme will always be the default, and the two will be the only ones available on here.

Kill

User is banned.
Philly said:
I don't plan on it. However I am making a dark theme for the people that can't stand light themes. However the light theme will always be the default, and the two will be the only ones available on here.
Sounds good.

Philly

Power member.
Kill said:
Sounds good.

The only real change I plan to do with the theme is to make all the buttons css rather than images. Which I will do at the same time as I install the dark theme as well.

Bowser

Power member.
this is actually pretty nice man. good job.