• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Breaking up w/ me girlfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

O F

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]So I've been dating this girl for 3 months but I'm not really happy anymore.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I care about her and I don't want her to hate me :([/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I don't know what to tell her...[/font]

Zeus

you can't care about someone you want to drop lol.

Tequila

As long if I can be the rebound boyfriend im good.

Mr. X

Power member.
Emp said:
before you break up with her make sure all of us get the n00dz

Vouch for this method 10/10 doctors recommend you give the forum your ex's n00dz

OT: If you're not happy then just tell her the truth.

Wasted

User is banned.
if you're not happy tell her that so she can try and fix it..

Matigo

just a guy
Happened to me too, but the difference is I got my girl pregnant, but it sort of grew me closer to her and now I truly love my girl. :p get her pregnant @trap haha. Just kidding, don't your probably 10

Space Time

User is banned.
Tell her what you aren't happy about and maybe she can fix it.
If not just let it go.
3 months ain't much

Exist

Formerly @Trap
mAtiGo said:
Happened to me too, but the difference is I got my girl pregnant, but it sort of grew me closer to her and now I truly love my girl. :p get her pregnant @trap haha. Just kidding, don't your probably 10
I'm going to be honest, my girl & I are fighting a lot more. But is has brought us closer on both a physical and emotional level during the good times. There's just a lot of stress & responsibility to the point of heated arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.