• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Botting Runespan :P

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Not sure how long I will bot it, probably not to 99 runecrafting, but as crazy as it sounds - I don't want to run the risk of it being banned too high, because I do want to train it legit soon.

Using RSBot and SudoRunespan - It's been working for 2 hours now, and surprisingly hasn't gotten stuck on 4 randoms that I've had. Level 3 skiller...And I'll update a proggy every day or so.

June 15th, 2012 - 54 Runecrafting and 1164 points gained.

n3vsH.jpg

Does anyone know how to make the quality better when I save it as a jpeg?

Eon

Onyx user!
Nice exp.
I botted from 1 - 80 on air runes at like, 7k xp/hr. Took a lifetime o_O
Looks like I'll give it a shot to 99 RC.

Save it as PNG.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Storm said:
Nice exp.
I botted from 1 - 80 on air runes at like, 7k xp/hr. Took a lifetime o_O
Looks like I'll give it a shot to 99 RC.

Save it as PNG.

"Nice exp." I hope that wasn't sarcasm :p. 101K exp is pretty good IMO. Lol

And is I'll save my other pictures as PNG, thanks :p.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
4 randoms in 2 hours? That sounds like if you were flagged, I'd stop botting for ~2 weeks if I something like that happened to me.
I used a script for getting 52 RC in F2P, it took a lot of time, like 5 days and around 5-8 hours each day, I was running air runes and I ended up with like 180k air runes when I ran out of ess.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Well I did stop botting now, Because I don't want to bot all night. But 4 randoms in 2 hours doesn't phase me that much. It's a little out of the ordinary but meh, with all the bots I'm sure they are just singling out me.

Scenery

User is banned.
*Sigh* Jagex makes a skill practically AFKable yet people still insist on botting it, lazy bastards. You'll most likely end up being perm'ed if you continue seeing as you're already flagged.

Eon

Onyx user!
SAS Commander said:
"Nice exp." I hope that wasn't sarcasm :p. 101K exp is pretty good IMO. Lol

And is I'll save my other pictures as PNG, thanks :p.

I meant in terms of XP/Hour. Much better compared to the usual 7K/hr.

absentkid12

Nice. I'm currently doing it legit on my skiller and im up to level 85. And 4 randoms in 2 hours is nothing. I'm pretty sure thats either average or a little below average at runespan. I usually get 2-3 per hour maybe more.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
I'm not being flagged guys, I'm almost positive. For some reason SudoRuneSpan and the other Runespan scripts are now showing up on the Powerbot site or my Script collection, so I'm doing it legit for now.