• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Botting Dungeoneering on a Crappy Level 99

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Hi. I'm a school laptop, I use RSBuddy with iDungeon Pro. Every night before School, I bot Dungeoneering, On weekends I try to do it all Weekend. I usually end up with 10Kish exp/hr. Im level 99 Combat, P2P, and 69 Dungeoneering.

I'm actually going to bot dungeoneering, for my source of Combat levels atleast until level 85ish.
Every Day after School, I will post a Proggy on the Night's progress.

I did havea Level 130..but my friend was a turd face...So I got my old ass level 99! :p

First proggy comes after about 4 hours of Running.

Check out Anti-Spam and Troll Agency

10k xp/hr on a combat level 99?! I'm pretty sure that's horrible.. I was getting probably like 16k on a pure with like 70 dungeoneering

Terrio

User is banned.
Method said:
10k xp/hr on a combat level 99?! I'm pretty sure that's horrible.. I was getting probably like 16k on a pure with like 70 dungeoneering

It all depends on his Binds/Settings/Skills

Your account might have higher Skills then his etc

+ His dungeoneering is 69 so Yea he shouldnt expect good exp at such a low level

If you wish to maximize your exp/hour OP Send me a PM and ill replay asap

eXero

Onyx user!
That's horrible xp per hour, especially for those stats. Might be because of actual dung level, or settings.

P2P? Settings?

Terrio

User is banned.
eXero said:
That's horrible xp per hour, especially for those stats. Might be because of actual dung level, or settings.

P2P? Settings?

Could also be because he only let it run for 3 hours on the Low floors =P

Let it do 2 prestige's then come back please=D Your exp/hour will settle after 2 for sure

Dont Tripp

I get same shit, I'm 72 dung. Sometimes it's 18k/h sometimes it's 10k/h. It's because of the floor level he's on, good luck.

oHvHo

damn bro good luck on that, i wouldnt say that lvl 99 is crapy as my main is only level 105 but still very nice in my opinoin :) u got my suport