• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bots?

Atrain

I want to bot fishing. What bot has the best/lowest rate of detection and which works well?

I am only going to run the bot while I sleep and will play manually while I am actually online.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Bot while you're on the computer, you can send messages every 15-20 minutes and have a convo so people don't think you're botting.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Zennywop said:
Rsbot.com have a free bot download that has it plus wcer, tanner, fm bot, and mining bot :p But they only fish like monkifsh and worse.

Na, I had mine fish Sharks for me.
I'm starting to miss rs now xD

Atrain said:
Whats the best working bot right now.

It all depends on what you're looking to bot for.

Dudeedud4

Right now I would say rsbots.net if you wanted a mining or a mage one I would try Robozindisguise.com (if you choose RiD then sign up under my link please)

Atrain

Dudeedud4 said:
Right now I would say rsbots.net if you wanted a mining or a mage one I would try Robozindisguise.com (if you choose RiD then sign up under my link please)

Im using Rsbot.org right now. I can't afford any of the paid bots.

Dudeedud4

Use rsbot.org and use the zombie fisher EXTREME bot, I use that and get mega exp and lobs, lol

Atrain

Zennywop said:
yeah, pretty cheap hey, $1 :p

Also they will get banned one day :D

I am going to legitly buy all mine. If anyone would like to buy my guides, they are worth it :p

lol.

I paid $6 for 7 auths, All of mine are in tact but 3 of them. And even at that, the ones that got banned lasted me 3 days.

Atrain

Zennywop said:
Ooo. Thats Good. What ones you get?

I wonder to buy Puro And Hunt.

I had :

Fisher
Miner
Cooker
Firemaker
Woodcutter
Crafter
Fighter

Now i have::
Miner
Fighter
Woodcutter
Firemaker

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
before i had more then 10 auths , they all got banned in one time only SoulWar didnt got banned , i have it now more then 2 month and didnt get banned i think it the only one legit i have