• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Botany Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Botany Bay update being imminent, what do you guys think about this update? Will you quit Runescape, or will you enjoy it more because the price of goods will increase and there are no bots ruining your fun?

A little bird told me that the update will happen during September, and September is almost over :(.

Amped-

I sort of feel it's barely going to change anything because 80% of rs is gambling anyway.

Guide

User is banned.
Nope, i will bot more since you get 2 warnings before a ban.

Fusion

Onyx user!
They said in the Live Stream that Botany Bay will be in the game on the 24th (tomorrow) so don't bot tonight incase you get the first warning and then your trade etc gets limited.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Fusion said:
They said in the Live Stream that Botany Bay will be in the game on the 24th (tomorrow) so don't bot tonight incase you get the first warning and then your trade etc gets limited.

Your trade becomes limited after the first warning? Does anything happen after the second warning? And how long would the limit last for?

Think that would be a really good deterrent.

Fusion said:

Oh dam, didn't know people actually took time off to watch those videos tbh..

Fusion

Onyx user!
All they said was your trade will get limited after the 1st warning. Don't know by how much or for how long. Also, there's another RuneScape livestream tonight in 2hrs 30mins on the EoC

Zain

Onyx user!
Trade being limited would be a real fuckup..maybe jagex realizes they can't stop bots, maybe they're just gonna ban and punish now.

Status
Not open for further replies.