• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bot Reviews? (NeXuS)

Shablo5

Hi. So.. I've been using RSbots.net, and Rsbotting.com for quite some time now. I've dabbled with Autofighter.org a bit too, mostly just their Smither and Chopper (Which are superior to RSbots.net's btw). And I have spent a LOT of money on useless bots here and there. Lucky for me, most of my auth purchases are hacked auths so I am able to test before buying for real =)

So I thought why not help peoples judgement out. Since this is a cheating forum, there's a good chance you want to bot, or already do bot. So I thought i'd write up reviews on the BEST bots i've EVER found on RSbots.net and RSBotting.com.
Hope you enjoy it, and hope it helps you decide which bot you want to purchase next =)

Let's start with these two sites first of all. Incase you weren't aware, the bot itself 'iBot NeXuS' is a product of Impsoft (www.impsoft.net) which developed the bot and opened up it's doors to both scripters (like most bots) and Merchants. Merchants was new to the area, but that's not the topic. New sites sprouted. Codespace.net, Autofighter.org, RSBot.com, RSbotting.com, and Rsbots.net.
I've looked at the description/screenshots from the bots spread along all the above sites (Excluding RSBotting.com) and it seems although they are all resellers of the same bot, and should sell different scripts, they use the same (in most cases) coders/scripters to design the script itself.
Oh, and if you're use to using 'bot' as a label for the 'Auto RC' bot or the 'Auto WC' bot. Those are technically scripts, just so you know what i'm referring to.

Anywho, So when you're going from site to site looking for a bot, and comparing prices, keep what I just mentioned in mind. The few I know that are spread far and wide are GDK, Miner, and Hunter. Remember, all of this excludes RSbotting.com, i'll say why in a minute.

So, in my experience i've stuck with Rsbots.net for the most part. So that's more so where my reviews will take us.
And lastly, before the reviews themselves, i'd like to say that out of all of the forementioned websites, one of the most reputable websites i've ever come across is RSBotting.com. The admin, Perfecticus, started at impsoft back before there were a million resellers. His 'Perfect Fighter' was renowned around the community for being the BEST Autofighter on the market. Guess he got it in his head to start up RSB (RSBotting.com) and took his business there. He's stated multiple times he will never hire coders/scripters, nor will he ever lend his talent to any other website. He is on RSB and Impsoft, and he is there to stay.
What does that say about the bots he creates? He only has one community to listen to feedback from, only one community to please. He can focus his efforts on one website.
This, in my eyes, makes him a respectable Scripter, and after using his bots, you see you aren't mistaken to go to his website.

Now. Let's start with that website. www.RSBotting.com
RSB has 9 bots total. These are:
Agility
Soul Wars
Fighter
Cooking
Fletching
Pest Control
Fishing
Firemaking
Hunting

Let's start the reviews:

Perfect Agility:
This bot is a little bit hard to get setup. Why? Because you have to be in the exact spot to get it to start it's routine. This is a bit odd compared to most bots these days, because most bots will walk you to where you need to be. This one doesn't do that. Or at least, not in my trial and error.
When you've gotten this bot into the correct spot, which only REALLY takes common sense(Something I was devout of when I made this), it starts going.
Wow does this bot go. It's as fast as a human (As it should), and if it fails, it reacts immediately (as it should).

It doesn't have any GUI input that asks for food, instead, it uses it's own threshold detector and eats whatever you give it. I had a chocolate bar from a random. It ate it. I gave myself swordfish. Ate it. Had 4 lobsters just incase, and guess what? It ate those too. With no setup required.
Since we mentioned the GUI, let's talk about it.

2m3pra1.png

This GUI is one of the most simple i've ever seen. But who says simple is bad? Not me. This bot asks you where you want to bot, and your breaks. It doesn't NEED to ask what food you use, or if you're using high/low course for any of them, because it detects all of that.
It asks what it needs to, nothing more, nothing less. I say, all the power to it.

The Tracker/Paint is pretty average aswell, it's a regular paint style from Perfecticus. But nothing wrong with that right? Here you go, take a peek for yourself.

259ldtw.png

Performance.
The performance of this bot is almost flawless as far as i've witnessed. The gnome course it has not a single bug, no hiccups, no nothing. And sometimes, I even beat regular players! That's how sharp and precise this is. Granted, it does mess up (On Purpose!) with it's right clicks to make it seem humanlike, but unlike when other bots legitimately mess up and wait for a timeout, this bot has it hardcoded into it so it picks up the proper right click following the mishap. Very clever.
With the Gnome maze I give the performance a 5/5

Now, the barbarian took me a while to figure out I had to be inside of the pipe to get in. This might get a few people, but hey, it's common sense. So I had the bot on, and I went inside the pipe and immediately following it took over and went nuts. It fell? It adjusted camera/pathing. It got low HP? It ate whatever it could. The only downside I noticed overall of this bot, was the fact that on the initial swinging rope it can sometimes COMPLETE it, yet redo it. This happens rarely, but it does happen.
Other than that i've seen no mistakes whatsoever.
Giving it a 4.5/5

Will add Ape Atoll and Wildy soon =)

Random Management:
I know random management is Clientside not scriptside (Which means, iBot NeXuS itself is what deals with the randoms, not the script), i've noticed many bots can't handle the same random. Perhaps because the script doesn't recognize that the random is starting, thus doesn't portray the info to NeXuS for it to take over. So I will be adding this short segment of Random Management into all the little reviews.

So. Does it handle them? You bet. I've yet to come across one random that gives it trouble. It never hesitate to let NeXuS take over, and resumes quickly and easily when the random is done.
Simple right?
5/5

So what is my verdict of this bot? I give it a 4.5/5.
Although not mentioned, Ease of Use was also taken into account here.

Performance: 4.5/5
Although it does mess up on the Barb course from time to time, performing this well on both courses only shows promise for the next 2.

Ease of Use: 4/5
Incredibly easy to setup, unfortunately isn't the easiest for the simple minded to start, due to initial placement.

Function: 3.5/5
This bot could definitely use more functionality. Most bots these days have Deathwalk *Which I haven't tested but have a good feeling isn't included*, Walk to the course at the beginning, and multiple settings for improved customization. Such as the more rare food to eat, potions, and perhaps even going to another track when a certain level is reached (like the woodcutter, see later review). This could use some work.

Final Verdict: 4/5. Love the bot. Love what it does for what it has. It could use a bit more though gadgets and gizmos to make it compete with most bots today. Check back later for when I review RSbots.net's Auto Agility Pro!

BELOW WILL BE DONE IN ORDER. So if Perfect Soul wars is a Work In Progress, then the ones below will be too.

Perfect Soul Wars:
Work-In-Progress

Perfect Fighter:
Work-In-Progress

Perfect Cooker:
Work-In-Progress

Perfect Fletcher:
Work-In-Progress

Perfect Pest Control:
Work-In-Progress

Perfect Fishing:
Work-In-Progress

Perfect Firemaking:
Work-In-Progress

Perfect Hunter:
Work-In-Progress

Writing more, BUT SINCE I MESSED UP AND POSTED, i'll put this here for now so ppl dont spam the thread for having no content LOL.

Amped-

Very professional.

Amped-

I meant very professional to the OP.

But nexus, I would say it's nice.

Shablo5

Posted first one. Sigh, i hate myself for hitting enter on the title. Soooo dumb. I wanted to have atleast 3 reviews written before release, oh well.