• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[BOT/HAND] Thalilol's services.

Thalilol

Onyx user!
Hello everyone out there, and welcome to my leveling services.
This service is for everyone that doesn't dare to bot, who is lazy and just want to get over with it.

Before reading on; When contacting me, I want you to read the code of conduct and FAQ section. The reason to this is that you don't want the same question 100000 times, I wrote the FAQ for you, not for my self. Please use this post as your help, since everything you need will be written here. If it aint, don't hesitate to flame me.

Introduction.
  • About me
  • Code of conduct
  • What I offer
  • Pricing
  • How it works
  • FAQ
  • Jobs done/Progressing/Trades done
  • Contact
  • Special offers

About me.

I'm currently 19 years old, living in Denmark and studying some media stuff. I'm having 3 laptops and 1 monster computer to make stuff go as I want them. After I'm done studying I will go for working some, and might even try to program my own software stuff, if possible :). I've been playing RuneScape since Classic, and been botting since the release of RS2. Ive tryed bots from everywhere, and even coded my own (Mining, smithing/smelter, hunting, woodcutting & fishing; so far). I'm experienced and only got 2 out of 20 accounts banned so far (1 I suicide botted on >_<).
So why would I do this? It's simple, I love to work on scripts, I love to take the challenge; Why not use it for something that actually can give a little credit?

Code of conduct.

1. Before accepting trades; or even thinking about sending money, confirm that I am me, by throwing a private message over this board. This is the most common way to get scammed
2. I will never go first; This is simply cause I'm doing the work for you. You are paying me for my services, and it's just like going to the daily ware store. You pay the guy for some chips, you pay me for whatever you want done. [Exceptions can be made, 50% up front, 50% after job is done. Depends on alot!]
3. I will be using bots, and I will be asking you if it is okay. If it's not, I will be using my own hands, guaranteeing no bans, unless you get caught for real-life trading with me over this board. I am able to let you watch me play over TeamViewer.
4. You got banned for using my service, due to me botting; Bad luck. It's a chance to get, and it's very rare that you will be banned. The reason?; Common sense. I will not suicide bot, I will not leave the computer when botting accounts. I'm always by the computer, though I am doing something else (Watching movies for example).
5. Always use MSN to contact me.
6. All payments goes through Moneybookers or PayPal (YOU HAVE TO BE VERIFIED).

More to come..

What I offer you.

• Leveling. (1-99, Farming & Dungeoneering EXCLUDED; bot/hand)
  • Questing. (Hand)
  • Money making. (Hand/bot)
  • Merching advices.
  • General game advices.
  • Guides for whatever you want (Quests, PKing, making a pure).
  • Fresh accounts, leveled from start, with desired username, amout of money
  • and skills (Hand/Bot)

Pricing.

It all comes down to what you want, and what you don't want.
After some time I will give you a full list of pricing which aint negotiable. But for now, everything is negotiable.

How it works.

This is the easy part.
All you do is contact me on my MSN, chatting to me after reading this topic. You set up a deal, and the job is being set ASAP. I will do everything I can to make your experience as good as possible, and will update you by email/MSN/Skype/Twitter if wanted.

Frequently asked questions.

Q: Do I get banned for using your services?
A: There is always a chance, and I can't promise you that I wont. I am promising that I will do everything I can in my power, to not let it happen.

Q: Do I have to ask for getting updated?
A: Through MSN no. If you have a smartphone and want to get updated through Twitter/Email, yes.

Q: What bots do you use?
A: I can't tell you. The bots I use is closed source, either coded by my self or other people I trust 110%. I've tryed them all my self, and got several 99's botted.

Q: How much time will it take?
A: Depends on the order. A 99 from 1 is also depending on the skill. But crafting (Assuming you are willing to spend alot of $ for it.) shouldn't be more than 3-4 days.

Q: Can I pay in RuneScape GP?
A: Yes, you can. But only up to a limit of 20M, I do not want to be banned for transfering money from my trader to another account to my main. If you want to buy something for RSGP, and want to do it on the limit, You will have to buy some item of me aswell - I don't take risks in for being banned for Real Life Trading, neither do you want to.

More to come..

Jobs done/Progressing/Trades done
  • Sold 5M to random guy from MMOExchange.
  • Sold a AutoStunner NX auth from AutoFighter.org to Steezy.

Pictures

2sbvb5l.png

Contact

MSN: [email protected] (16 hours a day)
Mail: [email protected] (16 hours a day)
AOL: [email protected] (16 hours a day)
By phone: Only trusted members/Europeans that want it.

Special Offers

At the moment doing almost everything for free for reputation. I do prefer combat/powermining/thieving/Powercutting/Powerfishing; All in all, something that does not require your bank bin, since I am not a trusted seller; YET!

Thanks,
Thalilol

Dykerosoft

RE: [BOT/HAND] Thalilol's leveling services.

Seeing that nearly everything on this site is Runescape related so posting it here won't really get you more traffic, I am moving this to the "Service Offering" section.

Thalilol

Onyx user!
Bumping, come with something guys!
You can't wait till I get some reputation, before using me.
Let it be a pure with nothing on, let it be a fresh level 3. I don't care, feel free to come with it.

Regards,
Thalilol.

I just did a transaction with this user but for an authorization code (rsbots.net client).

He didn't actually have the auth, so he went out to the website, purchased the auth with his PP and then sold it to me for RSGP at a 3m discount from what I was offering.

This guys is definitely legit when it comes to business.

Thalilol

Onyx user!
Still searching for a few more orders, atm doing nothing for this board so far, and close to quitting this board so to speak.

Have 9/15 bots running, and my self doing 2 Soul wars jobs is just not enough :]. I still have time to watch tv and do school work, shouldn't be that way! :]

/ Thalilol.

WetRain

Could I get an estimate on how much 58 Range to 74 Range would cost?

Pink Floyd

This service is for everyone that doesn't dare to bot, who is lazy and just want to get over with it.

Before reading on; When contacting me, I want you to read the code of conduct and FAQ section. The reason to this is that you don't want the same question 100000 times, I wrote the FAQ for you, not for my self. Please use this post as your help, since everything you need will be written here. If it aint, don't hesitate to flame me.

Introduction.
  • About me
  • Code of conduct
  • What I offer
  • Pricing
  • How it works
  • FAQ
  • Jobs done/Progressing/Trades done
  • Contact
  • Special offers

About me.

I'm currently 19 years old, living in Denmark and studying some media stuff. I'm having 3 laptops and 1 monster computer to make stuff go as I want them. After I'm done studying I will go for working some, and might even try to program my own software stuff, if possible :). I've been playing RuneScape since Classic, and been botting since the release of RS2. Ive tryed bots from everywhere, and even coded my own (Mining, smithing/smelter, hunting, woodcutting & fishing; so far). I'm experienced and only got 2 out of 20 accounts banned so far (1 I suicide botted on >_<).
So why would I do this? It's simple, I love to work on scripts, I love to take the challenge; Why not use it for something that actually can give a little credit?

Code of conduct.

1. Before accepting trades; or even thinking about sending money, confirm that I am me, by throwing a private message over this board. [This is the most common way to get scammed]
2. I will never go first; This is simply cause I'm doing the work for you. You are paying me for my services, and it's just like going to the daily ware store. You pay the guy for some chips, you pay me for whatever you want done. [Exceptions can be made, 50% up front, 50% after job is done. Depends on alot!]
3. I will be using bots, and I will be asking you if it is okay. If it's not, I will be using my own hands, guaranteeing no bans, unless you get caught for real-life trading with me over this board. I am able to let you watch me play over TeamViewer.
4. You got banned for using my service, due to me botting; Bad luck. It's a chance to get, and it's very rare that you will be banned. The reason?; Common sense. I will not suicide bot, I will not leave the computer when botting accounts. I'm always by the computer, though I am doing something else (Watching movies for example).

More to come..

What I offer you.

Leveling. (1-99, Farming & Dungeoneering EXCLUDED; bot/hand)
Questing. (Hand)
Money making. (Hand/bot)
Merching advices.
General game advices.
Guides for whatever you want (Quests, PKing, making a pure).
Fresh accounts, leveled from start, with desired username, amout of money and skills (Hand/Bot)

Pricing.

After some time I will give you a full list of pricing which aint negotiable. But for now, everything is negotiable.

How it works.

This is the easy part.
All you do is contact me on my MSN, chatting to me after reading this topic. You set up a deal, and the job is being set ASAP. I will do everything I can to make your experience as good as possible, and will update you by email/MSN/Skype/Twitter if wanted.

Frequently asked questions.

Q: Do I get banned for using your services?
A: There is always a chance, and I can't promise you that I wont. I am promising that I will do everything I can in my power, to not let it happen.

Q: Do I have to ask for getting updated?
A: Through MSN no. If you have a smartphone and want to get updated through Twitter/Email, yes.

Q: What bots do you use?
A: I can't tell you. The bots I use is closed source, either coded by my self or other people I trust 110%. I've tryed them all my self, and got several 99's botted.

Q: How much time will it take?
A: Depends on the order. A 99 from 1 is also depending on the skill. But crafting (Assuming you are willing to spend alot of $ for it.) shouldn't be more than 3-4 days.

Q: Can I pay in RuneScape GP?
A: Yes, you can. But only up to a limit of 20M, I do not want to be banned for transfering money from my trader to another account to my main. If you want to buy something for RSGP, and want to do it on the limit, You will have to buy some item of me aswell - I don't take risks in for being banned for Real Life Trading, neither do you want to.

More to come..

Jobs done/Progressing/Trades done
  • Sold 5M to random guy from MMOExchange.
  • Sold a AutoStunner NX auth from AutoFighter.org to Steezy.

Contact

Special Offers

At the moment doing almost everything for free for reputation. I do prefer combat/powermining/thieving/Powercutting/Powerfishing; All in all, something that does not require your bank bin, since I am not a trusted seller; YET!

Thanks,
Thalilol
[/quote]

Thalilol

Onyx user!
Depends on if you want it handed or botted. But since its fairly easy, and you are somewhat trusted, I'd gladly do it for 1-2$, for some reputation. Hook me up on MSN.
Also if you are using AIM, you can contact me through "[email protected]"

Pink Floyd

Code:

[b][u]Before reading on[/b][/u]; [color=red][b]When contacting me, I want you to read the code of conduct and FAQ section. The reason to this is that you don't want the same question 100000 times, I wrote the FAQ for you, not for my self. Please use this post as your help, since everything you need will be written here. If it aint, don't hesitate to flame me.[/b][/color]

[SIZE=4][u][b][color=white]Introduction.[/b][/u][/SIZE][/color]
[list]
[*]About me
[*]Code of conduct
[*]What I offer
[*]Pricing
[*]How it works
[*]FAQ
[*]Jobs done/Progressing/Trades done
[*]Contact
[*]Special offers
[/list]

[b][SIZE=4][color=white]About me.[/color][/SIZE][/b]

I'm currently 19 years old, living in Denmark and studying some media stuff. I'm having 3 laptops and 1 monster computer to make stuff go as I want them. After I'm done studying I will go for working some, and might even try to program my own software stuff, if possible :-). I've been playing RuneScape since Classic, and been botting since the release of RS2. Ive tryed bots from everywhere, and even coded my own (Mining, smithing/smelter, hunting, woodcutting & fishing; so far). I'm experienced and only got 2 out of 20 accounts banned so far (1 I suicide botted on >_<). 

[b][SIZE=4][color=white]Code of conduct.[/b][/SIZE][/color]

1. Before accepting trades; or even thinking about sending money, confirm that I am me, by throwing a private message over this board. [u]This is the most common way to get scammed[/u]
2. I will never go first; This is simply cause I'm doing the work for you. You are paying me for my services, and it's just like going to the daily ware store. You pay the guy for some chips, you pay me for whatever you want done. [Exceptions can be made, 50% up front, 50% after job is done. [u]Depends on alot![/u]]
3. I will be using bots, and I will be asking you if it is okay. If it's [u]not[/u], I will be using my own hands, guaranteeing no bans, unless you get caught for real-life trading with me over this board. I am able to let you watch me play over TeamViewer.

More to come..

[b][SIZE=4][color=white]What I offer you.[/b][/SIZE][/color]

[list][*]Leveling. (1-99, Farming & Dungeoneering EXCLUDED; bot/hand)
[*]Questing. (Hand)
[*]Money making. (Hand/bot)
[*]Merching advices.
[*]General game advices.
[*]Guides for whatever you want (Quests, PKing, making a pure).
[*]Fresh accounts, leveled from start, with desired username, amout of money [*]and skills (Hand/Bot)[/list]

[b][SIZE=4][color=white]Pricing.[/b][/SIZE][/color]

[b][SIZE=4][color=white]How it works.[/b][/SIZE][/color]

This is the easy part.

[b][SIZE=4][color=white]Frequently asked questions.[/b][/SIZE][/color]

[color=white][b]Q[/b][/color]: Do I get banned for using your services?
[color=red][b]A[/b][/color]: There is always a chance, and I can't promise you that I wont. I am promising that I will do everything I can in my power, to not let it happen.

[color=white][b]Q[/b][/color]: Do I have to ask for getting updated?
[color=red][b]A[/b][/color]: Through MSN no. If you have a smartphone and want to get updated through Twitter/Email, yes.

[color=white][b]Q[/b][/color]: What bots do you use?
[color=red][b]A[/b][/color]: I can't tell you. The bots I use is closed source, either coded by my self or other people I trust 110%. I've tryed them all my self, and got several 99's botted.

[color=white][b]Q[/b][/color]: How much time will it take?
[color=red][b]A[/b][/color]: Depends on the order. A 99 from 1 is also depending on the skill. But crafting (Assuming you are willing to spend alot of $ for it.) shouldn't be more than 3-4 days.

[color=white][b]Q[/b][/color]: Can I pay in RuneScape GP?
[color=red][b]A[/b][/color]: Yes, you can. But only up to a limit of 20M, I do not want to be banned for transfering money from my trader to another account to my main. If you want to buy something for RSGP, and want to do it on the limit, You will have to buy some item of me aswell - I don't take risks in for being banned for Real Life Trading, neither do you want to.

More to come..

[b][SIZE=4][color=white]Jobs done/Progressing/Trades done[/b][/SIZE][/color]
[LIST]
[*]Sold 5M to random guy from MMOExchange.
[*]Sold a AutoStunner NX auth from AutoFighter.org to Steezy.[/LIST]

[b][SIZE=4][color=white]Contact[/b][/SIZE][/color]

[b][SIZE=4][color=white]Special Offers[/b][/SIZE][/color]

Thanks, 
Thalilol