• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bong

R4WR

Onyx user!
So I am getting a bong this week and just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions.

Philly

Power member.
Is it your first time smoking or? And I don't really understand. What do you mean by suggestions? Suggestions on what bong to purchase or suggestions in smoking or............

ltdg

Just ask the dude who's selling it to you.

Go to one of those marijuana apparel selling stores and ask the dude working there, usually he'll have far better advice than anyone you'll meet on the internet.

R4WR

Onyx user!
Well suggestions on anything idk lol.
I am getting a water pipe, and am probably going to spend about 20-40 dollars, and no this is my first time, I know how to pack, use and control so I'm good in that department I just want to know if there is anything else i need other than the bong and the bowl.

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
Well suggestions on anything idk lol.
I am getting a water pipe, and am probably going to spend about 20-40 dollars, and no this is my first time, I know how to pack, use and control so I'm good in that department I just want to know if there is anything else i need other than the bong and the bowl.

You also would need a lighter. Preferably a bic. Sounds like you got everything figured out pretty fine. :) Have fun :D Oh btw, Where you live?

Games546

why do u need to know where he lives philly. and wat type of bong u getting?

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
You also would need a lighter. Preferably a bic. Sounds like you got everything figured out pretty fine. :) Have fun :D Oh btw, Where you live?

Ya I have like 20 lighters because I am like a pyro with firecrackers :D. And I live In Canada, Ontario same place as leafs. Why?

Games546 said:
why do u need to know where he lives philly. and wat type of bong u getting?

And it's fine man, he's just asking. I don't really care because I trust he isn't a pedofile. But thanks for the concern.

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
Ya I have like 20 lighters because I am like a pyro with firecrackers :D. And I live In Canada, Ontario same place as leafs. Why?

And it's fine man, he's just asking. I don't really care because I trust he isn't a pedofile. But thanks for the concern.

The only reason I asked is because I thought you where friends with Leafs IRL and lived in the same town etc. I was just making sure. So if you smoke and shit and you are friends with Leafs. Than why is he so against bud? Or do you not know?

ltdg

Get a real ballin' zippo, and make sure you always put it in the same pocket so you never lose it.

Fuck bic's lol

R4WR

Onyx user!
ltdg said:
Get a real ballin' zippo, and make sure you always put it in the same pocket so you never lose it.

Fuck bic's lol

Lol I realy do want a zippo there pretty fucking awsome if you get the right ones but I would preffer to not spend 15 bucks on a lighter.

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
Lol I realy do want a zippo there pretty fucking awsome if you get the right ones but I would preffer to not spend 15 bucks on a lighter.

They also spit out quite a decent amount of lighter fluid. Which makes your bud taste bad, And is also bad for you because you inhale the fluid. Same with cheap dollar tree lighters. Thats why bics are the best.

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
They also spit out quite a decent amount of lighter fluid. Which makes your bud taste bad, And is also bad for you because you inhale the fluid. Same with cheap dollar tree lighters. Thats why bics are the best.

Very true, I already have a ton of bics so i think I'm set.

Leafs

Power member.
Don't post personal information ryan lol.

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
Lmao, I need a new one. You got a spare Blue one?

Ya! Lol I'll just teleport it to you through our computer screens with my electrical transponding molecule deficiency restorer, or what ever the fuck it is lol :D

Leafs said:
Don't post personal information ryan lol.
Ok jesse, btw did you see tims thread with your house yet? LOL

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
Ya! Lol I'll just teleport it to you through our computer screens with my electrical transponding molecule deficiency restorer, or what ever the fuck it is lol :D

Ok jesse, btw did you see tims thread with your house yet? LOL

Lamo sounds great to me. :D

Thanks