• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

BMX & Skateboarding

Mango

User is banned.
I apologize if this seems a little spammy but I'm trying to get more of the forum active.

Who here does BMX or skateboards? I used to skate back in elementary school but I was a pussy and quit because I didnt want to fall n' shit

JWS

Onyx user!
I used to skate a lot but recently I haven't been skating as much because pretty much all my friends quit.

Rare

I used to skate and tried out BMX, wasn't too good at either.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
I skate practically everyday.

aNz

User is banned.
Started longboarding because I broke too many bones skateboarding. Haven't got road rash yet.

Survivor

Onyx user!
I skate pretty frequently, although my only local park closed and the closest one after that is 30 minutes away. It was the only indoor park i knew of :/

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
Survivor said:
I skate pretty frequently, although my only local park closed and the closest one after that is 30 minutes away. It was the only indoor park i knew of :/

Damn bro. That sucks! Go street skating, it's a lot more risky but so much more fun. Especially when you have your friends with you haha.

Joker

I used to skate a while back, I tried a BMX but wasn't a fan.. my cousins really good on his BMX though.

Mango

User is banned.
I'm surprised how many replies this got some of you should try and get this part active

Survivor

Onyx user!
Zion said:
Damn bro. That sucks! Go street skating, it's a lot more risky but so much more fun. Especially when you have your friends with you haha.
Problem is is that everywhere is a "no skate area" and police are super strict here.