• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bleach

ehrz22

I am not a fan of this anime but i already watched some episodes of bleach.. the characters are good, maybe ill watch bleach if i will have some spare time.

ehrz22

I am not a fan of this anime but i already watched some episodes of bleach.. the characters are good, maybe ill watch bleach if i will have some spare time.

efes14

I am not a fan of this anime but i already watched some episodes of bleach.. the characters are good, maybe ill watch bleach if i will have some spare time

efes14

I am not a fan of this anime but i already watched some episodes of bleach.. the characters are good, maybe ill watch bleach if i will have some spare time

arnankim

@ehrz22. Hahaha, you are different with me. Because, for me bleach is fun movie and really interested, for sure.

arnankim

@ehrz22. Hahaha, you are different with me. Because, for me bleach is fun movie and really interested, for sure.

toooot

I like this anime at first but i stopped watching it. its kinda boring sometimes lots of drama and i dont like that.

toooot

I like this anime at first but i stopped watching it. its kinda boring sometimes lots of drama and i dont like that.

kill4

The fights are getting a lot quicker in the recent episodes. I remember some fights took up to 3 episodes but these latest ones just finish within in the same episode i.e Kuchiki byak fighting the Hitsugaya regai finished in the same episode.

ryuken

Current filler arc is also doing good. I have enjoyed hitsugaya vs byakuya fight. It looks good to me. Cant wait for the next episode where byakuya fights with his own duplicate.

ryuken

Current filler arc is also doing good. I have enjoyed hitsugaya vs byakuya fight. It looks good to me. Cant wait for the next episode where byakuya fights with his own duplicate.

ryuken

ryuken

oninomar

I already stopped watching bleach, I can't remember of the episode but the last scene was after the rescue of rukia and they return to the real world... well i really like this anime also because of the ultimate fight and some twist of the character of Ichigo...

oninomar

I already stopped watching bleach, I can't remember of the episode but the last scene was after the rescue of rukia and they return to the real world... well i really like this anime also because of the ultimate fight and some twist of the character of Ichigo...

naorx

Someone here watched Bleach movie 4 ? it's gonna be so awesome.. cant wait.

naorx

Someone here watched Bleach movie 4 ? it's gonna be so awesome.. cant wait.

homiegster

go to animecrazy.net don't mind the ads no virus but it has all the latest episodes of most anime's

jhayj81

i was addicted on the first season but i think now im now hating it.. I dont know why.. It seeems my addiction to it expires..