• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

BJ's

TheRealHook3r

So i'm 17 and i have had 4 BJ's And the first two i came really quick, it was terrible, the last two were ok, but still kind of brutal. Does anybody have tips on how to last?

Tupac

Power member.
Say you have to go to the bathroom first, them beat off, you won't cum nearly as quick.

Comet

Power member.
Whack off 4-5 hours before getting the BJ if you know your going to get one. Because your sexual drive will still be strong after a 5 hour rest, but you will not be so "into it" that you'll blow the load in a minute.

Kill

User is banned.
Practice makes Perfect. JK but you have to beat off before so you don't jump the gun so to speak.

Quad

User is banned.
you need to masturbate and before u ejacualate stop, simmer down and go again, keep doing that to last longer my friend

Hey

User is banned.
Do what they say lol but getting head is awesome :)

TheRealHook3r

Quad said:
you need to masturbate and before u ejacualate stop, simmer down and go again, keep doing that to last longer my friend

So do i just kinda pull her off and say "Not yet"

are girls chill with that?

Quad said:

So do i just kinda pull her off and say "Not yet"

are girls chill with that?

Hey said:
Do what they say lol but getting head is awesome :)

Yeah man it feels unreal, but i'm so worried about cumming fast lol i cant enjoy it as much

Philly

Power member.
Have sex than pullout and get a blow job. Than you don't have to worry about time. Since you are 17 you ejaculate faster than you will as you grow older. I have no problems with lasting a while however I hear that if you try to bring you mind somewhere else during it you will last longer.

TheRealHook3r

Philly said:
Have sex than pullout and get a blow job. Than you don't have to worry about time. Since you are 17 you ejaculate faster than you will as you grow older. I have no problems with lasting a while however I hear that if you try to bring you mind somewhere else during it you will last longer.

that's what i did on my 4th one it helped a bit.

Philly

Power member.
Whirl said:
that's what i did on my 4th one it helped a bit.

I love how you name them out like that. 1, 2, 3, 4. I couldn't count all mine if I wanted too. Which I am sure you will lose track over time as well.

TheRealHook3r

Philly said:
I love how you name them out like that. 1, 2, 3, 4. I couldn't count all mine if I wanted too. Which I am sure you will lose track over time as well.

lol really? i could never forget any of them.

Snap back

User is banned.
i had a bj when i was 13 years old it hurt like a bitch because i was to young and i couldn't produce cum yet. But when i was about 13 1/2 i started feeling the awesomeness :)

TheRealHook3r

This is a funny thread but im serious, it's a big problem i have lol and @Founder, i dont want to offend her.

chaotic

Blowjobs, oh lordy. I love them... and to be honest I have never like fully came.. I have cummed a little.. my girlfriend isn't the best at them. She's getting better. For some reason whenever I'm with her I never get a full boner. I get about a 80% boner, so it isn't to the point where like I need someone to tug on it. So with that "half" boner I can last in sex for like an hour and a half.. and stuff. I mean my blowjobs only go for about 20 minutes, then she gets tired and stops:(. But yeah, sex would be different if I didn't have a condom on though, I'm sure. If you need to think about something different.. like get your mind off what is going on.. if a TV is on, just watch TV. That's what I do, LOL!!

TheRealHook3r

chaotic said:
Blowjobs, oh lordy. I love them... and to be honest I have never like fully came.. I have cummed a little.. my girlfriend isn't the best at them. She's getting better. For some reason whenever I'm with her I never get a full boner. I get about a 80% boner, so it isn't to the point where like I need someone to tug on it. So with that "half" boner I can last in sex for like an hour and a half.. and stuff. I mean my blowjobs only go for about 20 minutes, then she gets tired and stops:(. But yeah, sex would be different if I didn't have a condom on though, I'm sure. If you need to think about something different.. like get your mind off what is going on.. if a TV is on, just watch TV. That's what I do, LOL!!

Haha i wish i had your probleam

chaotic

Whirl said:
Haha i wish i had your probleam

Gets annoying, cause I want to cum.. like it just gets old after while.. I wouldn't mess with any pills though such as horny goat weed. Maybe jack off more? Not sure. I know in sex you can take it out, eat her or finger her a bit.. and then go back in. Kind of like a reset button!

Damian

Power member.
If you can try and do problems like mathematical ones in your head, your still going to have the feeling but your going to be distracted with the problem in your head and it should help you last longer, other than that it's up to the giver.