• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

bitches aint shit

Sarcasm

literally jus broke up with my gf... she was crazy in bed ima miss that but tbh shit wasnt working out and like her ex abused her for 8 years... so i been jus chillin on yt for like 3 hours and No Role Modelz came up on the queue and i came to clarity that song made me realize she aint worth the time cuz she went back on some shady shit and knowing that , "Dont save her, she dont wanna be saved" yeah jus a thought , im not even sad about it cuz i took my ex gf best friend out last night lmao. but truly boys moral of the story, females are actually disposable.

Piece

cannaisseur
J Cole is the realest when you're in your own head for too long. Females are entirely overrated imo, I don't chase that shit, if it comes to me I treat it well.

Puck

ForumKorner Supporter!
literally jus broke up with my gf... she was crazy in bed ima miss that but tbh shit wasnt working out and like her ex abused her for 8 years... so i been jus chillin on yt for like 3 hours and No Role Modelz came up on the queue and i came to clarity that song made me realize she aint worth the time cuz she went back on some shady shit and knowing that , "Dont save her, she dont wanna be saved" yeah jus a thought , im not even sad about it cuz i took my ex gf best friend out last night lmao. but truly boys moral of the story, females are actually disposable.

J cole just opens your mind man

ginga

aka Freedom
I agree, but keep looking and your fish hook will shake and you'll be tasting candy. Hopefully not tuna fish.

Last edited:

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I have a bit of input I have not seen said yet. Is there any chance your ex had daddy issues? I know a few girls I have talked to that literally go straight back to their "ex". These girls have daddy issues, they seek validation and acceptance in a fucked up way because their father never showed them that validation and acceptance, so low and behold they look for that in what they think are "good" guys. It is so common nowadays and I could care less about relationships with where I am at in my life. But now I can see it turning to almost all girls, even ones without daddy issues. Good luck with life man, it has been a few good months since this was made and I hope to hear what you have to say and think about this comment.

Edit: @Piece, I believe me and you are very alike now that time has passed, I don't chase women, they chase me.

Last edited:

Jaii

Imagine being a female and finding out you're disposable. I couldn't possibly say that about my girl though, truly.