• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

BetaScape - | Unique | Summoning, 100% Nex Maps, Newer Clothing & More!

Farming was a great update, Harlan! Just like usual. BetaScape is like nothing I’ve played before. I've played for awhile now and I can say that you wont find another server like Beta. It's safe, fun, has a great development team, and deserves more players than it has! Come and join today! You will not regret it!

Slito

BetaScape is one of the best private servers around right now in my opinion. With many features to keep BetaScape unique and fun it's a nearly endless experience. BetaScape is an experience that can't really be explained, but rather witnessed. Join BetaScape today, there's nothing to lose, but an enjoyable experience to gain. BetaScape is an experience you shouldn't regret. I know I haven't regretted a single moment of playing this server! Thank you Harlan for making such an incredible server!

Scenery

User is banned.
Bump for like, the best server ever yo.

Scenery

User is banned.
Elite User said:
Is this safe. I can try only if this is safe:)

It's safe, I've been playing it since its initial release. If it weren't I'd think someone would have noticed by now and notified a staff member on RG to ban Harlan for having an infected server.

Pichu

Onyx user!
harlan is a black guy with his prosticuntese...

Scenery

User is banned.
Pichu said:
harlan is a black guy with his prosticuntese...

what.

Guys I got my first effigy like 2 days ago, got like 1.4m summ exp >.>