• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bet awards against me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

I'm betting that the Seahawks win. So if the Patriots win, I grant you my award. If the Seahawks win, you grant me your award.
Any award owners down?
Also down for other bets. Just trying to be creative.
Tag award owners. :p

User is banned.
I would be down for this, but you already have my award.

So I will pay 1.5 Koins (What you paid)

I think the Seahawks will win, but who cares its for fun so "The Patriots will win" lol

Professor

Adrian said:
What award you got boy i'm interested lel.

Blue Partyhat :)

Critical said:
Seahawks win I give you a join, Patriots win you grant me your award?
Yessir, you've got a deal.

666 said:
I would be down for this, but you already have my award.

So I will pay 1.5 Koins (What you paid) 

I think the Seahawks will win, but who cares its for fun so "The Patriots will win" lol
Haha, I chuckled at this. Deal my friend :p

Adrian

Power member.
Ok well ill do it haha My Patriots VS. Seahawks If Patriots win i get your award if they lose i give you my Marines award deal?

Darth Vader

Power member.
Sounds fair. I'm down for this. I want the Seahawks to win today anyway. No I'm not a bandwagon faggot. I'm actually a Cowboys fan. Anyways yeah put me in this list. You know what my award is if the Patriots win. Good luck. EDIT: didn't read OP correct at all lol if the patriots win I guess we can do do this haha

Azazel

User is banned.
Ill give you a blowjob if the Patriots win but if they lose then I get your award.

Professor

Adrian said:
Ok well ill do it haha My Patriots VS. Seahawks If Patriots win i get your award if they lose i give you my Marines award deal?

Deal! :)

Darth Vader said:
Sounds fair. I'm down for this. I want the Seahawks to win today anyway. No I'm not a bandwagon faggot. I'm actually a Cowboys fan. Anyways yeah put me in this list. You know what my award is if the Patriots win. Good luck. EDIT: didn't read OP correct at all lol if the patriots win I guess we can do do this haha
Haha no worries. Makes sense that you want to see the Pats lose if you're a Cowboys fan. Deal 

Darth Vader

Power member.
You can give me my award now :) it was a great game. on of the most tense endings I have ever seen.

User is banned.
Give me my award now!

That was a good game and a good half time show also.

Day

Power member.
We placed bets on the low homie, you owe me an award. ;););)

Professor

Woooooow, I can't believe the ending! Unbelievable haha. I'm a man of my word and granted everybody the award that placed a bet. Good job guys. :p

@adrian @critical @666 @darth vader

Status
Not open for further replies.