• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

best weed youve smoked?

Weep

post below your [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]f[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]a[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]vorite strain of bud you've smoked.[/font]
 mine is green crack 

Dusk

based
Id have to say the best weed ive smoked is either girlscout or lemon kush

My name is

User is banned.
Mal said:
Mine is not smoking weed and doing shit with my life
Weed shouldn't stop you from doing something that you want to do with your life lol

One

Dusk said:
@mal just because someone smokes weed doesn't mean you cant do shit? im making a lot of money and do a lot of business through the internet and i smoke everyday? Your point is quite invalid.
Yeah man I'm sure you're doing great!! That's why every Fortune 500 company FIRES people who fail drug tests! Because it's so good !! You're a genius . Good luck with your "internet business"

Dusk

based
@one i do not plan on working for a corporation in any way whats so ever? i start my own things and i already have a plan for my future and ill be making alot of money :) ill hopefully have a way to contact you in the future so i can show you my success :)

One

Dusk said:
@one i do not plan on working for a corporation in any way whats so ever? i start my own things  and i already have a plan for my future and ill be making alot of money  :) ill hopefully have a way to contact you in the future so i can show you my success :)
Yeah man When I'm living in the Hollywood hills I'm sure I can contact you by walking down the street to the hobo with the cardboard sign that says "will suck Dick for weed money". I'll be sure to give you a few bucks man.

Dusk

based
@one Is there a reason you are talking shit? Smoking weed is harmless theres a reason its becoming legal. You have fun being so toxic to other people, Wont get you many people on your side in the future good luck! lots of love from your local stoner @dusk <3

One

Dusk said:
@one Is there a reason you are talking shit? Smoking weed is harmless theres a reason its becoming legal. You have fun being so toxic to other people, Wont get you many people on your side in the future good luck! lots of love from your local stoner @dusk <3
I'm fuckin with you fam hahah. I blaze every fucking day.

Fiend

User is banned.
oh its fuckin lit

probably blue dream or train wreck

Liquids

I had this fire called "ammo" that shit nearly killed me idgaf i gave the rest to my friend and that nigga got high af from it, he normally never gets high and if he does it's after like 5 spliffs and he got high off ammo, that shit was a killer, never trying it again but I wanna try lemon haze, heard about that shit being nice

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
The best weed I have smoked in the past 2 years is this strain called Detroit Ice. More potent than ANY of the top-shelf that I smoke daily.