• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best way of spreading to get runescape accounts

kycool

Hey i got a keylogger,Whats the best way to spread,not just youtube videos but more detail such as what type and so on

Communication

A while back when I first got really interested in Keylogging I used to upload random crap that people seems to be interested in on torrent sites onto P2P Sharing programs and got tons of logs that way.

respawn

Yeah Youtube is the best way to spread. It's full of 11 year olds looking for free pins ^^

alonath

only problem is that 11 year olds dont know how to get more than 1.5m rsgp..

Monstar

Post something every Runescape player will want, for example: Runescape Stat Changer, Runescape Item Generator...
Then get the youtube thing that adds views and comments to your video so people will think it's legit.

People with decent accounts (accounts they made for pking) sometimes fall for fake runescape ddoser tools. They don't truly understand what ddosing is so they think it could be possible for a tool to ddos someone based on their runescape name.

Nub

Tate said:
People with decent accounts (accounts they made for pking) sometimes fall for fake runescape ddoser tools. They don't truly understand what ddosing is so they think it could be possible for a tool to ddos someone based on their runescape name.

This is what I usually do. The outcome is usually pretty decent. You get accounts with like 30m.