• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best trick on a stair set?

Hollywood

An ollie lol, I'm to scared to go off stair sets.

Color

Hardflip, not over much though, only like a 4.

Explode

I haven't tried anything in years, but I remember when I was like 7 I almost landed a double heel flip on a 6 stair, I screwed my leg up when I landed and I've been scared to try it again :3

Color

Explode said:
I haven't tried anything in years, but I remember when I was like 7 I almost landed a double heel flip on a 6 stair, I screwed my leg up when I landed and I've been scared to try it again :3

Heelflips are some goofy shit off anything. I'll heelflip smaller ledges, but that's about it. They feel weird and uncontrolled. :/

Sector

Power member.
I'd say my best trick would be walking. I can do it both up and down a set of stairs.
6837.png

Jax

User is banned.
Back when I used to skate I was all about stairs and gaps. I was best at kick flips because I could pop them high and bone the shit out of them. I kick flipped Hollywood high 16 (if you know what that is. Famous skate spot in so cal)

Color

Jax said:
Back when I used to skate I was all about stairs and gaps. I was best at kick flips because I could pop them high and bone the shit out of them. I kick flipped Hollywood high 16 (if you know what that is. Famous skate spot in so cal)

Bullshit. That's insane, I wouldn't jump that Stairset, much less Ollie/Kickflip.

Sector

Power member.
Jax said:
I used to actually be really good. I was sponsored by a local skate shop and flow for Supra Shoes. (Ugliest skate shoes. But yet they were all free)
You did not just call Supras ugly..

Jax

User is banned.
Sector said:

Ok some of them are actually pretty sick. I won't lie. The Tk lows and antwaun dixons are clean. But they make all the high tops look bad. Have you seen some of te new ones that look like Mexican work bootS?

Color

Sector said:

Vouch, vouch, vouch. Supra's are the ugliest shit out there, worse than Jordan's. The TK low shoes are borderline acceptable. Anything else, I'm far too white/non-ghetto to wear.

Mercedes

Power member.
Jax said:

.... Lets see the video of it. You had to have been filming if it was down Hollywood high.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
nollie 360 shuvs for me broski

Hope

Power member.
Ollie down a 5 on a skateboard. Tried to double tail whip a 4 stair on a scooter and sprained my ankle lol

nodnarb

360 flip 3 stair
Kickflip 6
Nollie 6
Ollie 11

Hardly skate these days, more into miniramps and transitions