• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best Tools For Runescape Hacking? [RATs, Keyloggers, Phishers, etc.]

Nub

Okay guys I am pretty rusty on hacking Runescape accounts. I think it would be helpful for me and the noobs if we posted our favorite tools for hacking Runescape accounts.

My favorite method(s)- I find that phishing with Galkon's Phisher (Will get link in here soon) and posting vids on youtube is fairly easy and seems to bring in some decent cash every now and then. I would like to know better ways of spreading though, and if someone had like a list of a buch of emails that had Runescape players that would be cool.

My next favorite is Keylogging. Last time I keylogged it was with Project Neptune and I assume that this is out of date. I would like to test out Preditor Pain Logger or whatever that is called from HF.

Hopefully some cool tools will be posted and shared here! I know that I will update this and post some good tools.

Awesome

Onyx user!
I have personally never hacked a runescape account, but it seems like people make some money doing it, so I am very interested. I would rather do it with a RAT or a Phisher, but anything would probably work.

Camay

User is banned.
Don't you need to send someone a file for Keylogging?

If so then that'd be hard to do on someone that you didn't know IRL

Camay said:
Don't you need to send someone a file for Keylogging?

If so then that'd be hard to do on someone that you didn't know IRL

yeah you need to send them a file, ussally crypt it is fully un detectable

Nestea

Onyx user!
Here is a tutorial that should help you learn how to setup and use a keylogger.
-removed

Once, you have it all setup attach it to a fake runescape program like a membership generator etc.

And bingo, You are hacking RS acc's :)

Nub

Thanks for input guys! Hopefully going to be updating this thread soon. Going to list a few tools/guides for Runescape hacking.

Nub

Yeah I just noticed that :( I was going to update it right now but I can't. I guess I'll get a list of tools and stuff and then make a new thread with all of the tools/guides.

Awesome

Onyx user!
Ninja said:
Yeah I just noticed that :( I was going to update it right now but I can't. I guess I'll get a list of tools and stuff and then make a new thread with all of the tools/guides.
If you are going to make another thread similar to this, I suggest you delete this thread when you do so.

Nub

Awesome said:
Ninja said:
If you are going to make another thread similar to this, I suggest you delete this thread when you do so.

Thanks for the tip. Will do.

Yeah i use to rat.
made around 100m-300m?

Nub

I think I am going to look into RATing. It seems like you get good loot/slaves, and it doesn't look to hard to set up either.

Communication

I've got no problem with using RATs or Keylogging, but my problem is I'm new to spreading to obtain Runescape players.