• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best Gaming Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempts

Onyx user!
Alright so its about time I get a new mouse (I'm using a Dell mouse from like 2006) and every time I click its a double or triple click because now. Price doesnt matter, as long as it's durable, built well for gaming, and preferably is wired as I HATE low or dead batteries in things like this.

Damian

Power member.
I personally have a Razer Naga and LOVE it.
The sixteen or whatever buttons it has are completely customizable and I find it handy for just general usage or gaming.

Tempts

Onyx user!
Damian said:
I personally have a Razer Naga and LOVE it.
The sixteen or whatever buttons it has are completely customizable and I find it handy for just general usage or gaming.

More buttons the better :p As I do graphics as well as gaming it'd be great to have shortcut keys right on my mouse. I'll take a look at it

Sector

Power member.

Steve

User is banned.
Razer, only a good mouse for style (the way it looks) if you really want performance get yourself a steel series sensei(laser)or a steel series rival(optical). One of the best mice out there that are actually smooth at any surface! I have one as well and I'm willing to show you how great it is!

DPI can go up to 11k, the rest of the specs you'll have to google but I truly recommend this mouse man!

Damian

Power member.
Tempts said:
More buttons the better
KzvAN9O.png
As I do graphics as well as gaming it'd be great to have shortcut keys right on my mouse. I'll take a look at it

Yeah, there's a wired and a wireless version.
Personally, I have the wired. If you've never owned a Razer mouse before, you can download an interface that allows you to make macros or remap some buttons. It has twelve buttons on the site and four or five on the top I think.

Kawaii

User is banned.
Razer Deathadder, been using it for 3 years.

Designer

Onyx user!
I know this is an inactive thread, but I had to say that the R.A.T. 9 is the best mouse I've used in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.