• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best excersises to lose belly fat?

Ease

Onyx user!
Situps are usually good along with push ups, however you should do cardio and muscle to burn more - buy a bike or something

UB3R

Sus said:
Situps are usually good along with push ups, however you should do cardio and muscle to burn more - buy a bike or something
I already have a bike not a sport bike or something just a regular one, I live in Holland pretty much everyone here has a bike :p, thanks.

Sarcasm said:
Dont be a fatfuck, there best tip.
I am not fat just have some belly fat that I am trying to lose, don't be so r00d lol.

Ease

Onyx user!
UB3R said:
I already have a bike not a sport bike or something just a regular one, I live in Holland pretty much everyone here has a bike :p, thanks.

I am not fat just have some belly fat that I am trying to lose, don't be so r00d lol.

Cycling will give you a pretty good burn - if you have a mountain bike or something then you should be good

UB3R

Sus said:
Cycling will give you a pretty good burn - if you have a mountain bike or something then you should be good

I have something like this lmao
altec-basic-28-inch-omafiets-blauw-52cm_1.jpg

Professor

Exercise the practice known as bulimia. It's highly effective.

Kidding. Do high intensity cardio and ab workouts. Aka sprints and crunches.

Nukings

Cardio, but also do some weight lifting if you wanna see some better results.

Joker

UB3R said:
I have something like this lmao
altec-basic-28-inch-omafiets-blauw-52cm_1.jpg
A bike that won't lose you belly fat, Get one for fitness, it makes you work your abs alot whilst riding it.

Exclusive

Power member.
Joker said:
A bike that won't lose you belly fat, Get one for fitness, it makes you work your abs alot whilst riding it.

What the fuck lolllllll. I mountain bike everyday on a Specialized Stumpjumper and I've never got an Ab workout whilst riding it lmfao....

Expe

Doing abs won't get you to lose belly fat at all. It comes down to your diet.

What's your height/weight?

Condemner

Do coke, best diet tip there is!  You'll lose roughly 10-15 pounds a week with a coke habit :)

If you can't afford coke, adderrall or vyvance is just as strong except it's terrible for you.

Rare

Everyone on this site barely knows what working out is, just use google for some tips.

ᵀ ᴸ

It's all about doing a lot of cardio (running, elliptical, etc) and maintaining a calorie deficient diet. That's literally all there is to it.