• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best E liquid?

Sam

Just wondering if any of you buy your E liquid online and if so, where do you buy from and maybe some favorite brands? 

I buy mine at some stores around my area but ive been looking to buy some better quality stuff online. Looking for some opinions.

Rare

Not sure but @Plague has a nice vape for sale and it comes with e-liquid, maybe you'd like that.

Sam

Rare said:
Not sure but @Plague has a nice vape for sale and it comes with e-liquid, maybe you'd like that.
I have plenty of vapes and about 4 bottles right now but im just looking for some new suggestions or brands of high quality liquids right now. Thanks though!

PostMalone

User is banned.
I like Five Pawns. Premium juice! I like all flavors and it really is different from other juices. It costs a bit more but it's worth it

Sam

PostMalone said:
I like Five Pawns. Premium juice! I like all flavors and it really is different from other juices. It costs a bit more but it's worth it
I will definitely look into those. Thanks for the suggestion!

Soviet Union

Power member.
Element or Ruthless liquids.

Both are sort of fruity.

Sam

Soviet Union said:
Element or Ruthless liquids.

Both are sort of fruity.

Havent heard of element but i have a ruthless one now. The orange sorbet one, pretty tasty. Thanks for the suggestion!

ycchon

Beyond Vape's in-house juices are relatively cheap compared to other brands and they're really good.

Don't know if you live close to New York but.. Visiting an actual brick and mortar location like their store in New York is always nice. Nice menu of brands and you get to try their in-house brand of juices!

I might be wrong but they probably ship online as well.. Check them out! "Beyond Vape"

Miles

User is banned.
Going to a nice shop with chill owners is the best. But online, I like-

Kite In Cloud: Lenola Cream, which is kind of creamy and banana-y, incredibly good

ANML: Carnage, which is strawberry redvine air

Classified: Indulge, which is like vanilla french toast pudding

Those are some of my favorites. I've probably been through 25 flavors of completely different genres and I always find myself sick of them after I finish the bottle, but I've heard I won't get sick of Lenola Cream.

Piece

cannaisseur
If you go to VistaVapors.com they have some decent flavors for pretty cheap. You can also get the flavor boosted which i recommend.

Sam

@Ycchon Ill be sure to check em out. Thanks!

@Miles Hell yeah dude, i love banana flavors so ill deff check that one out. Thanks for the suggestion!

@Piece i just checked out the site and picked up a flavor. Thanks man!

Piece

cannaisseur
Sam said:
@Ycchon Ill be sure to check em out. Thanks!

@Miles Hell yeah dude, i love banana flavors so ill deff check that one out. Thanks for the suggestion!

@Piece i just checked out the site and picked up a flavor. Thanks man!

No preblem, glad I could help!

Azzid

Onyx user!
I would say something by cloud chasers or Scotts may be some off ebay that arre 100% vg to get the best clouds as there thicker

smalls

Power member.
skittles is amazing.
buy from affordablevaping.com

VPN

I have plenty of stores around me, I usualy go to premiere or vape king. Some fluids I like are dirty sprite, revenge of the greek, and apple crumble.
Fair warning, never get Hail storm, it's disgusting, haha.

Azzid

Onyx user!
if your in the uk i would suggest Refershers from 888vapour.co.uk pal its one of my fav

Apollo

Onyx user!
i know a juice company the website is www.vapecaviar.com they sell a line called plume juice for cloud chasers 120ml for $20 not including shipping bought 3 bottles they are ok but cheap asf you should check them out if you want to try something new

Sam

VPN said:
I have plenty of stores around me, I usualy go to premiere or vape king. Some fluids I like are dirty sprite, revenge of the greek, and apple crumble.
Fair warning, never get Hail storm, it's disgusting, haha.

I looked up all three of those and they all sound good. Thanks for the suggestions!